Pocket Squid

I know you've seen a lot of pocket designs, but I really like the way this turned out : )

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
melart99

AWESOME! i heart squids.

TYP

Love the whole pen/ink thing, though it could be a little bigger.

CicatrizESP

YES! Cephalopods are madd magical!

Punkyem

This is awesome! You would need quite a pocket protector for him!

abzdragon

HAHA! it made me "lol" $5

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I'm interested to see what else you will do on Threadless. You maintain the same solid technical ability and have now introduced a cute, fun twist on a concept. Good work!

jklarson66

You should have kept the ink from the squid itself. I liked that version a lot better.

seankinberger

thanks kookaberry i had you in mind the whole time i designed this, i figure if i can make something that you like, then im doin something right. : )

Scootman

sweet... squid and octopi, always good subjects.

Spam69

Very cool on blue. Squid are the new Octopi. Koalas are also the new Pandas but now I'm getting off subject. I don't think it will be printed because the whole pocket thing has been done but it should be. $4

monty1

I like this one. I hate it when pens break in my pocket

DonaDante

Haha! niiiice! I love it cause I've never seen anything like it :DD

Okkin Blazamut

very nice, i like it, i'd prefer a little thiner lines tho, instead of the thicker ones your design uses

restless_disguise

better if the ink were soaking the bottom of the pocket, with no pen :)

seankinberger

i had that at first, but i thought it would be even more ironic that the squid took the pen and inked you instead of the squid inking you itself. : )

lazesummerstone

this is better then all the rest of the pocket-themed designs!

Radioactive_Arsenic

Oh!
That's so cute! I want a squid in my pocket!
I'd wear it!
$5

HaoNalle3

Cute! He'd be my little pocket-protector!

+ 5

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Oh if I were you, I wouldn't take my crap too seriously until I at least manage to find the time to draw something of my own. It's easy to piss around here at work...but I'm sure they'd be on to me if they literally saw me starting to doodle. =)

coryk135

awsome design!

$5

seankinberger

sorry for offending you, i've just never seen a design like this before, and guessing by your user name you probly don't care for anything on this site, but thanks for letting me know. : )

choptliver

I love Squid art! and the color is soooooo COOL! 5$

Gustavar

Yays!!!! Far Side reference.

angelune

woah - anything with cephalopods gets mucho love from me!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us