Close
One second...

It's going to be alright

Based on a photo I took of this guy at Speakers Corner in Hyde Park, London. But thought I'd make an alteration to something more optimistic! Here's the original picture if you're interested:

http://tinyurl.com/2wftk4

If you're ever nearby I recommend checking it out - it's pretty special ... anyway hope you like it ...

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ben hanbury

Based on a photo I took of this guy at Speakers Corner in Hyde Park, London. But thought I'd make an alteration to something more optimistic! Here's the original picture if you're interested:

http://tinyurl.com/2wftk4

If you're ever nearby I recommend checking it out - it's pretty special ... anyway hope you like it ...

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

It's a nice sentiment, but i would like even more chaos and hellfire behind the dude, more fists in the air or policemen holding their batons in anticipation of the kicking all these protester's asses, and ditch the umbrella on the right. nice statement tho.

sagral

5$

UpsAndDowns

I agree with frickinawesome.

EvenStephen

i love it on green. nice job, man! $5

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Good stuff, man. I prefer the blue, most. I'd suggest cycling the colours over 5 seconds though. 10 takes too long.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I love this.

$5

sveto

$5, hands down.

todiefor

i'm glad you took the photo yourself and avoided a whole mess of problems. I like the blue best.

DrVSP

FA has it right. We need more chaos behind the main character.

orwell

great idea, well executed $5

canadianbeaver

love it and I would wear it just like this $5

ashaley715

I don't want anymore chaos behind the main guy. I like that he stands out. If theres more negativity then it'll cancel out the positive. I love it the way it is and I like it on the blue and the green

$5

helo

Is that Dick Cheney ?

Emily72

I'm not sure I'd wear it, but I do like it best on either green or blue

cutiewabooty

Just leave it
I like it :]

Hero Status

blue and green look great, but the top of the tree is cut off! that needs to be fixed before printing. 5 fixed, 4 for now. both with $ tho.
m

criz

low placement.
green.

bluejnfl

Love it, it's so unexpected in this world, Blue please! 5

punktematrix

The green one is great.

mattieett

i actually really like that. perhaps a little smaller

chronically bizarre

Is that Dick Cheney ?

haha yeah for some reason I thought that was Dick Cheney as well at first.

still, a great design.

$5 green

me_manifesta

LOVE IT. They better pick this one.

mynameisnette

i think the background is just a little too shadowy. like... make the background look slightly more like the guy. he stands out just a bit too much.

but, i do love this design. a lot.

Blueskyblue

It's peaceful -- that's the point. Nice job -- everything works.

ben hanbury

thanks very much for the comments guys - I hadn't initially noticed the Dick Cheney similarities, I'm not sure if this makes it better or worse?!

Tankman

in red plz $5

melmonkey

I am glad I wasn't the only one who thought it looked like Cheney... I think it makes it funnier though. Def. on blue :)

Beckie Hanbury

I think this is fantastic! Good work ben! Loving the image and the background! Blue or green! $5

Zeke Williamson

nice shirt, but i agree with some other ppl above me, there should be more chaos in the background

mystery musician

I love it, hope it comes out in blue (for at least the girl t-shirts)...

I can see this on a hoody.

B.Leave

This shirt is great and i want it right now. It would be cool if the protestesters wrapped all the way around the shirt, but I would still buy it the way it is

j-mo

looks like Dick Cheney, which makes it even funnier

unlikely

this is great, don't ditch the umbrella, its my favourite bit

Looneygirl

Thanks for the optimism!! Great idea!

ben hanbury

Thanks very much Unlikely - I quite like the umbrella too, will keep it in ...

tomdanvers

Awesome design! I love the contrast between this message and the one in the original photo!

n_sonic

I reckon I know a good T-Shirt when I see one... And I definitely see one ;)

mattimeo48

I'd buy it on green. 5

TyTorrent

i love the shirt

but do you have any of those signs?

podunk42

I gave this a five and would definitely buy this IF the spelling of "all right" didn't irk the obsessive speller in me. Any objections to changing it?

ben hanbury

Interesting point podunk42, although just quickly checking it out on my computer dictionary it says:

al•right
variant spelling of ALL RIGHT.

USAGE: The merging of all and right to form the one-word spelling alright is first recorded toward the end of the 19th century (unlike other similar merged spellings such as altogether and already, which date from much earlier).

There is no logical reason for insisting that all right be two words when other single-word forms such as altogether have been long accepted.

... as much as I appreciate the obsessive speller in you, I think if it's been standard for over 100 years I'll keep it the way it is, sorry!

Lazara

the umbrella should stay; it is the only thing in the background that suggests that something "bad" is happening (besides, there's a puddle). just a little metaphor if you really want to pick it apart.

Edfeld

VERDE! VERDE! VERDE!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?