Close
One second...

A Plethora of Trunks

(with my apologies to The Three Amigos):

El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of trunks?

Jefe: A what?

El Guapo: A plethora.

Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.

El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

Jefe: Why, El Guapo?

El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.

Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

There’s a lot going on in this one!

To check out further detail, visit my Flickr page by clicking here

I hope you all enjoy this latest creation! (If nothing else, I personally would wear it for the blue monster wearing lederhosen dangling from a tree)

Watch this
Twiggyhall

(with my apologies to The Three Amigos):

El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of trunks?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A plethora.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

There’s a lot going on in this one!
To check out further detail, visit my Flickr page by clicking here

I hope you all enjoy this latest creation! (If nothing else, I personally would wear it for the blue monster wearing lederhosen dangling from a tree)

The Original Fashionista

Brilliant! What an amazing design - beautiful colors - great job!

Fiver!

Sidzilla

I LOVE IT!! i watched that movie like 3 times a day when i was little, its awesome

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Such a well done idea. The whole thing just jumps off the shirt, and screams out to be loved by all who see it and get the joke hidden underneath the fanciful drawing. 4$ all the way...and i love the Three Amigo references! lol.

PS- This shirt is infamous....which means it's more than famous!

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

bahahahaha...

Wherever you find us, that's where we'll be.

Littlefishies

"Lookuphere! Lookuphere! HEY YOU GUYS!!!!" hahaha

Your best design yet! I encourage everyone to click on her link above to check out the detail - it's outstanding. $5

Skippy-Du

Wonderful concept & execution!

Speaking of execution...

Ned Nederlander: Tell us we will die like dogs.
El Guapo: Eh?
Ned Nederlander: Tell us we will die like dogs.
El Guapo: You will die like dogs.

Twiggyhall

You guys are cracking me up!

Thank you for all of the kind words and great Amigo lines. I'm so glad you like it - I had a blast putting it together!

kiLLyou

good stuff

$ 4

Twiggyhall

That's why I added that link to click on - lol - scroll up to find my post where it says "Please try this instead" it will bring you to a much larger picture where you can see the detail better.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

GONNAMAKEITGONNAMAKEITGONNAMAKEIT.

Ow.

stevetrpi

It's a sweater!

Turkois

I can't see the design very well. You need a close-up.

Twiggyhall

Again, see above....

mollyric

I thought it was a plethora of pinatas?

Twiggyhall

Molly, in the movie it WAS pinatas.

But here it's trunks.

I like to be silly...

HaDodges

Close-up so we can see it.

And it needs to be smaller on the shirt.

Twiggyhall

Lol! I give up!

Chipmnk

Hahaha, very nice.

Punkyem

I think I like it, but its hard to see!!

Ninjapanda

lol wtf with tha picture?

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

You can always redirect to another link with an even bigger image. I think it's important you'd at least try to squeeze in a bigger image of your design right here on threadless.

Twiggyhall

I actually have redirected folks to another link with a bigger image a few times now. Once I learn flash better I will be able to create better presentations. But in the meantime, I don't think it's that difficult for people to click on the link to see the bigger shot. It's too bad that people are getting hung up on that. shrugs

mollyric

Yeah...I get the silliness-nosity now. funnyfunnyfunnyfunnyfunny.

mollyric

I'm a friggin genius...

Carnac

great color choices $5

Pandaboo1219

i really love this, i hope it's printed!! $5

Twiggyhall

Thanks for the support and $5-lovin'! :)

Twiggyhall

My little Buttercup has the sweetest smile/ Dear little Buttercup, won't you stay a while?/ We'll settle down together in a cottage built for two/ Oh, Dear little Buttercup, I love you!

loveshugah

great color. cool!

katfriend

I thought it was a plethora of pinatas in the movie. Good design anyway and please correct me if I am confused.

Twiggyhall

Yep - it's pinatas in the movie.

But here it's trunks ;)

No account?
Join Us