Close
One second...

Pocket Squid

I've seen a lot of pocket designs so I was a little hesitant to post this one but I really liked the way it turned out. Let me know what you think : )

Watch this
seankinberger

I've seen a lot of pocket designs so I was a little hesitant to post this one but I really liked the way it turned out. Let me know what you think : )

Vannjenta

yeah, this is actually a cute pocket-design :)

SourBitch

a second ink-stain in the pocket, where the squid leaked.

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

I like this alot! I don't really think it needs anything else, but I just thought I would suggest adding the shadow of the squid. Check out the recently submitted "The Embroidaries" to see what I mean, it kind of helps push the characters off the Tshirt. Other then that, this is fly!

http://www.threadless.com/product/925/The_Embroidaries

Davemerican

I like the ink and squid idea, but i am a little tired of things-in-the-pocket designs. otherwise it looks good.

Asmorgan

yeah, i agree about a shadow. I would buy this in a heartbeat

Remy LeBeau

v2 is the best!
don't listnen to the rest!

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

oh yeah, that is prodigious!

jklarson66

V3 is way better. I didn't know about it when I read the suggestion but when I saw it I cracked up. Submit this one for sure.

T tees

i dont like it with two stains i think either just the pen or just the squids stain would be better

SourBitch

one stain is better

SourBitch

"two stains implies two sources of ink"

yeah, squids have ink and that's why I thought it would be funny. But it was a crap idea, and in retrospect it's funnier that the pen is still what "ruined" the shirt.

heyheyitsme

Sour Bitch: it wasn't a "crap idea!" i know squids have ink, it was a legitimate idea which i thought at first would be good too:) it's just that when she put it on, it looked like it took away a bit from the pen idea, as you said!

Vindemiatrix

I like V3.

In fact, I'd like it even more if it were just the squid's ink and no pen ink. It would be more ironic - he's holding the pen out of the way, but then he inks all over the shirt himself... aww.

ramonestattoo

i like this actually, it's the original style of pocket stuff I would expect.

ramonestattoo

WAIT! How about WITHOUT the pen, and with the squid... but the ink is seeping through the whole pocket, like it does when your pen leaks in there. x

ndstillie
ndstillie profile pic Alumni

yes ramonestattoo has the perfect solution. maybe make the rest of the shirt look like a fisherman's chest waders, or a chef's jacket

hbooth

V2 is lots better.

rynblssr

Hey Sean, it is awesome. I love the pocket squid!!

No account?
Join Us