Close
One second...

Bad Hair Day

Hi all, this is my first submission. Vote for my design if you like. Thank you!

Watch this
elsepeli

Hi all, this is my first submission. Vote for my design if you like. Thank you!

zuzu43

I might like this better without the text. But the colors are great. And I love the big, bad hair.

joybells

Text is good, they just look like oddly shapen boobs without it.

emma..

this is really effective, specially on the white shirt. (Love the text)

botakleong

very funny. nice iconic design!! ageless....

slitzee

I love it, funny and charming. 5!

Kookaberry

I'm knocking you up to a 4 because you have a swear, haha. I wish it didn't have the star though. =)

jeedee

I would change the swear, it seems out of place in this context, otherwise I would buy it!

shked_e

cute!

impooster

cool and simple...my kinda shirt!

ramonestattoo

cool design, but again with the placement- some of you guys don't seem to realise us girls have to wear the design over boobies!!!

jessibowtf

should have a cowlick

jzef

coooool !

spanksu

I like the design, but not the placement

Marika79

Coooooooooooooooool..I love it

Verdana

Hah, I like it.

spitesprite

Cute idea, but I think the thing with the bad hair day needs to be messier. My bad hair days aren't nearly that tame.

elisa.

I don't think it needs the second speech bubble,
but I like it.

UpsAndDowns

I like it, but I think it should be having a worse hair day. It doesn't look that bad.

karnstead

the "bad hair day?" font is out of place to me

broken crayons

I would like it better without the "f*ck". Because they both have the same hair, so it seems to be an out of place response.

rub-a-dub-dub

Sooooooo adorable. A chick's kinda t-shirt.

curlyfry

bad hair day? it just looks like the one on the left is a male and the one on the right is female with wavy locks.

samolCELA

flip it so then the f--- is read before the 'bad hair day?', and place it a lil better and this'd be rad

owensir

It might be better if the right one was not saying anything.

miss alice

the one on the right should be crazy frizzy, or something.

quietine

boob beards

FRICKINAWESOME

HAHAHAH! I love the speech bubble. I like this so much more than all the other Threadless "two things facing and talking to one another" shirts that have been printed here. Nice work.

tmacker

yea, I think if there were a bigger difference between the two styles of hair, so it is more obvious one of them is having a 'bad hair' day. I like it though, nice simple clean

russjob

nice illustration, but the text is unnecessary

Saladid

keep the text found it funny like the one letter bleeped out just to temp the fact its a bad word

Hebby 101

why the profanity? Otherwise I love it.

Johnny the homicidal maniac

I would change the font of "bad hair day?" so that it is the same as the word fu*k. Then I would get rid of the second speech bubble or make it something less profound like (if you are going to keep the hair looking the same way) just a question mark or something. Then I would give the one on the right a huge cowlick. And last but most certainly not least I would change the placement (because girls have to wear this too!!!). Still without all of these change I would absolutly give you a $5

-Johnny

No account?