Close
One second...

My Heart Spins Around...

• by Cadwell
  • posted Jul 23, 2007
  • 4 Comments

This is my first Threadless design. I'd love to hear thoughts on the design, the shirt colour and overall presentation. Thanks for looking.

Watch this
Cadwell

This is my first Threadless design. I'd love to hear thoughts on the design, the shirt colour and overall presentation. Thanks for looking.

emily..

cool for a first design
it's kind of weird how the stars are on the top but not the botton though. i would eliminate them.

13strong

It reminds me of a kind of 2001: A Space Odyssey homage. The washing machine looks a little like HAL's interface, and the washing machine also looks like the monolith, floating through space.

I would actually lose the heart, and just have a trail of laundry pouring out of the washing machine, like the tail of a comet.

Maybe that would undermine the idea of the design somewhat though.

Nice drawing skills though.

FRENDEN
FRENDEN profile pic Alumni

My first thought was the Hal 9000 as well, but I'm a Kubrick whore and generally associate many random things with Hal 9000.

I've subbed a few gorey things in the past (see the account: Penguinx) and they didn't go over well. I dig it, though!

Cadwell

Thanks you three.
Amusingly, I haven't seen 2001 but I can see the monolith comparison. I'm not sure about the HAL thing though, I based these on old laundromat models. Maybe its a 60s thing.
I guessed the blood wouldn't find favour with everyone but I felt a trail of some sort was needed. I'll consider thining out the trail or making it a non-continuous line.

No account?
Join Us