Close
One second...

JERSEY SUCKS!

Watch this
hk94

Hee hee! Didn't recognize it with the cape. I have a feeling I'd have to explain this one too often for me to wear it.

NGAZIN

This is the first time I laughed at something I saw on Threadless. This is a step above the normal idea of clever sight gags. The dude abides.

xprivate_eyex

ahhhhhhhhhhhahahaahahahaha!

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

That fang is not quite fang-shaped enough. And the text is kind of disappointing. I think this would be cooler (and more in keeping with the concept) if you showed New Jersey sucking the blood out of New York or something.

ltdan1504

bad typography

Nezumi Works

Besides which, it's "Bleah", assuming you're going after the whole "little guy with the big nose" done up as a vampire from the old Pink Panther series.

shs2455

awesomely rad!!! it dooooes suck!

knuckle sandwich

bad bad bad text but the concept... not bad

hf31415

I think the fang looks like it does because that's what New Jersey looks like...
This rocks!

maimingbetty

yeah i was looking at the state of NJ and i'm from Bayonne which is in the fang area and I just thought it looked like a fang in a mouth. People here usually would say we're in the armpit of NJ but i see otherwise.

mollyric

It looks like a booger. Haha.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Haha, I'm an idiot. I thought it was a deformed California at first. I love its little cape.

PolarVrtX

ahahaha! The speech bubble cracks me up!

Hero Status

i like the ypography!!! and ye, NJ does blow.

m

applegary

Could the text read "Please, anyone from Jersey, feel free to pummel me for mocking you" ? Wait, they wouldnt get it anyway, haha.

atdidriftwood

No joke I laughed out loud. Only shirt on threadless to make me do it. Nice!

ruby soho

I'm from Bayonne too! Heh, good stuff. Cute idea!

helo

Kookaberry on Jul 25 '07
... I thought it was a deformed California at first.

I though the same thing

Poor New Jersey has only one leg to stand on and it's not even a leg.

No account?
Join Us