Close
One second...

pillow fight

hm, I don't quite know what to say... I hope you like it!

oh and any critique will be helpful :)

Watch this
wolkenkind

hm, I don't quite know what to say... I hope you like it!
oh and any critique will be helpful :)

Verdana

This looks quite nice. You chose some nice colors to go on black.

sillybanana

I like this it's different.

And i think deadPAULs comment was for a different sub.

orwell

i like the wildness of the feathers and hairflying around...i also like it when people put cool designs- such as this- on black T's!! (:

lundie

super cute, i love the girls long hair, its somthing i'd wear in a heartbeat, i want it!!!

lundie

super cute, i love the girls long hair, its somthing i'd wear in a heartbeat, i want it!!!

busology82

Adorable but maybe have it on the bottom corner. 5$

truemidge

Very cute, but I find the one girl's arm far too thin.

Shaypay

Very nice, the feathers and her hair make it so whimsical looking, love it. $5

fe-e

wonderful!

arabiantealeaves

i think i liked it more when i thought they were being attacked by locusts, but this is still good!

cityauctor

the hair is awesomeness. 5

murgles

lol! Locusts... hmm it kinda does!! I like that even more, so I give this a $5!!! Please on white or something though, the white print on black is a little average.

ueblay

I think it should be white feathers on a lighter tee, but otherwise this is amazing. =)

kerby

I really like this shirt, but I would like to see the placement lower on the shirt with the feathers floating higher up on the shirt :-) cute though

inthewolf

Sweet design though I'd like a bit more colour, the girls wearing different coloured clothes maybe.

FuzzyLlama

The girl's pillow looks like a raisen. Besides that, very nice &cute

becksterooney

Wow - really like it & the colours . . . !!!!

Poor and Weird

just make the pillows more pillowy...hehehe then $5

luck

so cute, but lower placement.

criz

I like the movement of the hair and the feathers flying around. And the trousers up the leg :) The clothes look a bit medieval to me, never seen pyjamas like that!

nanetter

I love how you've captured movement.

NomesMcFly

cute. i like the colours on this.

janell6267

I agree with Poor and Weird. I love the purple, but at first I could not tell they were pillows. Making them white would do it, but then I would miss the purple. Hmmm....maybe just change the pillow shapes a bit so their square corners are more visible?

sanaawarhol

i love this on white or some light color the black is a little ack

lmdmu01

Really love the design, but- like everyone else- I don't like it on black. Def go with a lighter color.

thistleinakiss

I like it on black, I rarely see black tees on threadless... I like this design, too. It's unique and I like your style, as well! :D

No account?