Close
One second...

wacha-wacha

I hope this design doesn't need explaining. Juvenile humour, I know - just hope it makes you smile.

Watch this
tuxedodiplomat

I hope this design doesn't need explaining. Juvenile humour, I know - just hope it makes you smile.

manderss

i like it but wouldn't wear it :[

Dr.Ev

-funny
-disgusting
-copyrighted?

suitesabotage

haha he is pooping soft-serve ice cream

xyzzyme

I would make the dots bigger than the poop. my eyes were first drawn to the poop--perhaps something about me alone. I think the gag works better if you focus on the dots and the pacman first then are lolled into seeing and understanding the poop

hk94

I'm way too old to be laughing at poop jokes, yet, here I am. 5$.

milofranceschi

what xyz said. the poop does really catch my eye first, and that's wrong

Marika79

Sooooooo funny

Plemon

Love the idea, my only suggestion is you make everything pixelated, like the game.

tobasco

I think I may have seen this before somewhere.

But if i haven't its a funny idea. Maybe you could have had one of the ghosts slipping in the poop. That would have been cool.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This is actually pretty amusing, but for some reason the yellow dots in your close-up aren't showing on the tee example for some reason...reverse the colors on the pellets and the poop, and your problem is fixed. I wouldn't buy this tho b/c i am now 30 years of age and apparently supposed to be over these kinds of statements, but i doo indeeds like it.

spitesprite

I kinda feel like the poo should be a different color.

jakeis

i like the idea but i think the excecution could be better 4

Marvind3

i love the fact he's pooping , but i don't think pacman's poo is yellow

T.A.P.S 29

vcb nhnbm jhbv gf. very cool.cvbvnbjmh b vg

magnifyx

haha this is so awesome.

sorenskt

no explanation needed - very funny!!!!!!!!!!!

golbez

rofl XD

NomesMcFly

ha ha ha. $5. but yeah make the dots bigger

No account?
Join Us