One second...

exhale

Watch this
curly oxide

I like it a lot - 5

murgles

Tape submission 35 for the week... Yawn. :(

sentimentalgeek

I like it, I agree tapes do get used a lot but I've only really started looking here over the past few days so it's the best I've seen

Yakatana

great - maybe next time make the tape (is it thread?) into something instrument, singer etc

yossyz

WOW! That's so original... I love it.

Myxxoma

Very interesting. I only wish the tape was a little more organic and less like a calligraphy brush. 4.

bayobolus

This is awesome and i really like the colors. I think the tape has to be like it is right now. i wouldn.t change anything

sillybanana

One day the kids are going to lok at these subs and say " what is that rectangle thingy with the holes in it ?"
I agree there has been a lot of tape subs lately, are we trying desperately to hold on to the 80s?

kahad

this looks like something i'd find at hot topic. next....

ory

I like this...... it's simple but cool.

token_egyptian

love the design, but hate the color combo. maybe if it was white on blue?

lolli123

i love this, but i'd rather have the design on the back

dr fiche

is the cassette actual size? cool!

Plemon

The design is great, I just don't like the colors.
Looks like lungs.
Cool.

karlira

LOVE THE DESIGN !
BREATHE THE MUSIC!

redback

If it was upside down, it'd look like the tape was an angel! I'd buy it then, cause in reality, tapes are dead

janucita

Love the colors! And the design definitely gets a $5 from me... its very different from other tape submissions and has a great concept.

A retro-must have! Hope this gets printed...

RookAscendant

Cool, but not worth buying.

yarmouth

I like it. Boo to those who "yawn" at it.

T.A.P.S 29

thats cool, it would be cooler if it came in neon green on a hoodie.

truemidge

I'm with redback, though I do like the lung concept as well.

BrandonB11

i do know hat both tape designs and lung designs have been done tons of times but i do like this good job

mali_marie

very original! love it

w7ppcttq

shit...that's some dope shit

secretly

I also agree with redback on the angel wings, although I really like the lungs idea - maybe if you placed the tape over the heart so you were totally living and breathing music? But I do love the symmetry. Decisions decisions!

bunnyfufu

I wish the wings were more wispy-feathery. I don't know. . . I don't really like it all that much but would probably buy it if it was promoting a radio station or something. . .

No account?
Join Us