• posted Jul 17, 2007
  • 32 Comments

Hope you like it!

Watch this
OOH_OOH
OOH_OOH profile pic Alumni

Hope you like it!

StickChick

i think that is cool. but why is the girls hair like to the head phone? anyways 4 :D

denji

I agree with girl's hair which i do not really like.

LookingForward

I'm pretty sure it's coming out of the headphone like they're the music... see the wire colors? Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno.

Snash

I took it as music coming out of the headphones as well

Hero Status

yea, the idea of them coming out of the headphones is awesome, but the guy doesnt look like he is too, so its not super effective. i woudnt change the idea tho, its dope.

3 for now 5 if its fixed.

m

ToastedGhost

Nice idea
Though i can see that too many people will be put off by the hair thing

redlinecharm39

i LOVE the hair thing.
it's like they're being sucked into the music...
it totally makes sense to me.

i would SO buy this.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I like the idea of the hair but the angle would need to show that the guy is being sucked into (or spewed out of?) the head phones too which he doesn't as the view is obscured.

epika pubika

nice but id like to see if the boy is being somehow affected by the headphones as well. or just not have the girls hair be in the headphone

musiclover35

I think the artist's meaning of the girls hair is that the relationship is music, literally music.

Local BLind Man

Hoodie? this would be one heck of an awsome uber hoodie

PlumBaked

I really like this design- sweet but a little twisted

PlumBaked

like the idea of being connected through love and music; so simple and cool

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

The hair makes the girl actually look like she is being sucked back up into the headphones, not coming out of it.

kahad

i agree with the dude (or chick?) above me. overall, really good, original design. maybe if you made the couple more etheral-looking it would drive the point home? just a suggestion.

OOH_OOH
OOH_OOH profile pic Alumni

I suppose the hair thing is open for interpretation...in/out...sucked into/created by. Thanks for the comments.

lilybutt2419

I don't like the look of the shoes, but the conept is cute.

cityauctor

i think the hair thing would go unquestioned if you could see that it was happening to the guy too, but the perspective would be really 2d if you changed it. i like the shoes

deige318

i like the girls hair coming out of the headphones but i think the wire should extend to the shoulders because its kinda awkard positioning for a girl to wear ya know?

Jennyliz

I really like this.

Kalikali

her hair looks like bubble gum. sticky, gooey bubble gum.

DaHoot

I really like this design a lot, great job!

febaxcore

This. Is. Perfect.

$5

Silvermaiden28

If it had different colors,
Id say $5.

miss alice

aaaww. this is the cutest thing ever. I love it almost as much as they love each other. $5

9to5clone

doodtheheadphonesareeatingyourgirlfriend!!!!!

truemidge

I like this concept very much. $4.

mali_marie

love the concept... but just not crazy about the graphics. but i mostly love

NomesMcFly

i like this. its cutesy!

henrybenry

i like.~ high five!

centralsoccerguy

what would it take for me to get this printed......i LOVE this, really, email if you can.....thanks.... owenz@mailbox.sc.edu

No account?
Join Us