Close
One second...

Lagoon

Sometimes even the monster should get the girl.

Watch this
mutleyjames

Sometimes even the monster should get the girl.

dinahl9044

ooh i like it! plus the colors are really good

hollyc2010

yes. purple + green = my favourite

hollyc2010

oh wow...I had the same experience. glad I read the comments, or I would have given you a really notsogood score for just pasting a tiny surfer in the middle of a shirt...

maybe the colors should be a little brighter?

hollyc2010

ummm, that previous comment was posted for a different shirt--I have no idea why it is here

mollyric

WOW! That monster has quite a bulge...I see why he got the girl.

freshview

ya, I was just going to comment on the bulge...

seahorsebear

Aw, who wouldn't want their daughter to find a nice monster like that?

crunchygirl

I too noticed the bulge...but then, I've always liked that in a guy. Cute, better on the dark background.

MalynLaReina

minus bulge and i would buy

mutleyjames

My apologies for all the contention about the bulge, but you've gotta give the monster a reason to want the girl.
:^)

Godzillamilk

I think..David Bowie in the Labyrinth. I like the buldge. I use to draw buldges on everything...hmm, anyway. 5$!

meowmanx

Buldging is good - bring on the bumps!

impatient cow

Cute idea, nicely drawn - keep the mooseknuckle.

p3mcds

thats funny even today the comic book company is having debates about bulges, i say keep um were all human. i give this shirt a 5 ^__^

Mandyhello

very cute (I love the look on the monster's face hehe)

joshamman

NEEDS BIGGER BULGE!!!! BIGGGGGGEREER

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

It's got like an old Hannah Barbara feel to it. It's not my personal taste but it's cute and well done.

artandstory

My apologies for all the contention about the bulge, but you've gotta give the monster a reason to want the girl.

...and you've gotta give the girl a reason to want the monster.

mutleyjames

...and you've gotta give the girl a reason to want the monster.

Haha! Absolutley!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

Humanoids from the DEEP! great movie. similar plot, but involves nudity and more forceful "romance".

$5

Monkeyboyoz

Sometimes monster can be people

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

fantastic

rightmer

It's got like an old Hannah Barbara feel to it.

Yeah it does... now I have the theme song for Johnny Quest stuck in my head.

But, uh, yeah... Awesome! 5$

Spam69

Cool, Cool, Cool. $4

Vixie

Fantastic! I love it.

Plemon

Love the bulge.

karnstead

bulge: good

I don't like how the water cuts off at a right angle though. I think it would be easy enough to make it "puddle" out.

holynazi

what a stud

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

like the style of the illo!

Sabbath97

dont like the creatures pants

spitesprite

I love the style of this, and the colors, and I have zero problem with the bulge - but as karnstead noted, the way that the water cuts off abruptly at the edges is a bit weird. Fix that, and this will be completely brilliant.

Neon Tattoo

It's really "swell" :P

urshefit

I LOVE your style!

cabell3

Agreed about the water. Otherwise, $5.

truemidge

I love this so much - I love the idea of a guy looking like a monster being a good guy inside, since the opposite is so often true in real life. The bulge being eliminated is silly, imo - like a Ken doll catastrophe. I like the purple better than the yellow because I like the scene at night, but I'd love to see some of that yellow in the design, somehow. $5.

rectangular

I wish it was just the monster and the girl on the shirt without the ground.

Im not polonesian

wow. the combination of purple and green make me want to throw up. wait, I already did.

luck

i like the bulge, i like the monster's facial expression, i like the colors, i like the style. i don't like her face, thought, she should have a more lusty face.

No account?