Close
One second...

Banksy?

Watch this
13strong

Only that it's a wee girl wearing a gas mask.

The style is completely different.

Christoph Jenkins

First thing I thought of when I saw the shirt was Banksy. This is nice work though.

hollyc2010

yeah...I immediately though banksy...but it's really a very different style and set if ideals displayed.

juleees

Are you my mummy?

Lilitou

Ha! Juleees, that was my first thought, too.

Jojolo

I like Banksy but I'm getting really bored by everyone who thinks he invented gasmasks. Are you people on his payrole? It looks nothing at all like Banksy.. or maybe it does, in the same way that peanut butter makes me think of elephants.

Jojolo

I like Banksy but I'm getting really bored by everyone who thinks he invented gasmasks. Are you people on his payrole? It looks nothing at all like Banksy.. or maybe it does, in the same way that peanut butter makes me think of elephants.

Kahaki Blue

i invented gas masks

LoCoCo

I am Banksy.

eskimoandi

yeah I agree, the styling is different and I don't think it's a Banksy ripoff or anything, but the cute little girl wearing a gas mask holding something innocent in one hand... very reminiscent of Banksy, I think.

KDLIG

i have no idea who Bansky is, I just knew it just now, the whole concept was all in the game and I just added more edge to it =D

kaloyster

Riot police wearing gas masks scout around the street where I go to work this morning after an anonymous tip of bomb threat occured.

They reminded me of Banksy.

No account?