1 design submitted -

romeo and juilet

scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

Jack - the one Robin Williams was in

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

the end bit when whatshisface poisons himself just as juliet is waking. noooooooooooooo!

nslesinger

i just got shivers :oP

SCHOSR_I

Probably....

Driving Miss Daisy

but I'm not sure.

staff: whatshisface?? haha!

staplefish

I don't cry. I'm a MAN.

dorkeh

Um.
Dumbo.

dorkeh

I think.

Malcolm Man

Star Wars, Revenge of the Sith.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

whatshisface?

SCHOSR_I

ooooh Malcolm Man, when he killed the kids!!!!!!!! I cried then!!!!!!!

but that wasn't the first time.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

I have never cried. I almost did at the end of man on fire. Almost= I didnt but it was really sad/happy

roxypilot

i havent seen the notebook everyone says i should. i cried during the loin king...that was so sad.

staplefish

Man on Fire made me feel sad at the end though =(

boo hoo

roxypilot

man on fire! good movie

nslesinger

i'll add you Jones

radiostaticstar

when i was little i had one of those disney follow along book of the fox and the hound that comes with a cassette tape of the book being read, i always cried at the end of that...

it was either that or where the red fern grows...

squirelgirl

raise your voice.... Cuz when I watch movies I put myself in the persons place.... And I was steal crying after the movie and I couldent stop crying tell like a hour after wards partly becuase it was a sad movie and allso becuase I loev singing but I could never sound like that never in a million years ~cye~

MehEllie

The first movie I ever cried during was probably a Disney movie, if not The Last Unicorn. The Notebook made me cry, too.

king slug

anchorman because i couldn't believe they actually made such a crappy movie.

zimfreak

LMAO RAISE YOUR VOICE

squirelgirl

what does LMAO? mean?

MehEllie

Ohh- The Fox and the Hound was my favorite movie as a kid. :] I probably cried everytime I watched it.

squirelgirl

raise you voice just proofs how good of a actress hilary is she played that character perfictly

EclipseII

I'd have to say Mary Kate and Ashley's passport to Paris.

Jus A Rascal

Sometimes I weep while I go the bathroom.

WelcomeToMyDreams

i loooooooove that movie. i cried in that one too.

jett

Charlotte's Web... but i was VERY young and really just needed a nap. that is the only movie i've ever cried about.

Malcolm Man

Just to clear things up: I didn't cry during Star Wars, that was a joke. I have never cried during a movie. I felt a little warm inside during Man on Fire though.

illustraTom

Bambi.

Just kidding. Bambi didn't make me cry. It made me sleepy.

thedrummachine

i didnt cry but i like eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

AlixAri

im going to go with scoutti on this one with jack

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

bambi

when I was 6 years old they showed it in the school auditorium... bad idea, every kid was whaling, the worst scene for any teacher hahhahaha, trying to calm 3oo kids down

littlem

it was either Dumbo, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, or Bambi

sam says rawrrrr

um. hillary duff is a horrible actress (still laughing about the raise your voice thing). she should drown. along with the annorexic olsen twin. but anyways, probly bambi. hah

Stevethegreat

Fever Pitch

it wasn't crying for the characters, though

it more more crying because I was literally in pain during that movie

And it's not that I dislike the RedSox either

illustraTom

I don't remember the first movie I cried at, but the last movie I cried at was Big Fish.

Shut up.

littlem

awww

squirelgirl

yeah I still think her best movie is raise your voice even thow taht movie makes me depressed.... But at least she's better than linsay lohen when it comes to singing I mean the guitar in her songs drowns her voice cuz she can't sing period!... Hilary accualy has some singing talent linsay none

Zalo

my mom said that when she took my bro to the movies when he was little all the kids cried at bambi i think........
and again she told me of some other films where kids were crying cuz of disney/pixar movies

AlecGrieco

House of Wax....because I realized I wasted $8.75

lee klein

ordinary people

peppersRspicy

Hotel Rwanda.
First and only.
It takes a hell of a lot to provoke a reaction.
I think Paradise Now got a tear, and Capote got me all choked up, but in Hotel Rwanda I was bawling. And for about two hours afterward as well.

Verdana

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I was, like, six.

consuela

dancer in the dark.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?