Close
One second...

roving potato man

EEEWW CREEEPPYYY!!!!! whoops. heres what happens when mr potatohead is a bit more anatomically correct/ is a glutton for sensation.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
phones

love your style

13strong

This is so cool. Your style sometimes reminds me of early Jamie Hewlett stuff (Hewligan's Haircut, Tank Girl). But you're better at the fine details and stuff.

It's like a combination of Hewlett and John Tenniel.

5$

Mandyhello

does he have a nose coming out of his ass?

Do you paint sudanesepouch? You have a great sensibility :) Errr did I already ask that on a previous sub? why do I ask questions when I'll never see this screen again.. hmmmmm

Petanca

So gross... so amazing!

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

Oh my God it's so creepy but brilliant!

pixiechick

argh, this is so weird and disturbing!!! it's beautifully drawn and a wicked idea, but it gives me the creeps.

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Strange and awesome.

DYurchuk

Nice execution. Great linework, nice colors - just well-thought out. I'd like to see how it would look with the back elements. Right now, I'm not sure I'd want them there. But I could wear something like this.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

you are absurd

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

tadow 5

Sniper Time

Freakin amazing. I'd buy it. Alot

corey9

very nice 5!

marvelous marvin

I think you should offer guided tours through your maze of imagination. Maybe hand out free lollipops and pacifiers to the people who feel creeped out. This design is genius. $5

takarasake

This is great!! Very bizarre... I like!

splatkunst.dk
splatkunst.dk profile pic Alumni

Ah... bliss. This is awseome work, man. Your line art is amazing. Great idea. 5€

kihou

Too scary for me ;_; I'll take a pacifier please.

frikkenabby

yeahh kayy not my style...but i mean my older brother would probably go for this sorta thing.

sorenskt

this is so dali to me. i really like it. it almost makes me feel bad i told you to pull your head outta your ass a couple of days ago. anyway, 5 from me and keep it up cuz your stuff gets better and better with every submission

JéF...

fantastic!...50$

emmy.withwings

frig, this is amazing. no to the back details though.

Modestodg3

strange... but cool! 3

jessibowtf

that's incredibly disgusting haha

thomas ray

oh man! thanx for this one:)

nixiful

crazy: 5

Ms.V

Great imagination! If only I had extra body parts in my behind... Fantastic illustration. The multiple tongues throw me off however, they seem like a separate idea from the detachable pieces.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great illustration and style

zoe77bubblegum

kind of greusome, I wouldn't be allowed to wear it to school. Like the mustache!!

kingforaday

idk if this is creepy or amazing..

need a better tee color... but i still give it a $5

dino_power

oh. my. gosh. freakish.

random hero444

soo weird...so awesome!!! but this kinda art doesn't belong on tee's man. This is WALL ART.

madruga

Too creepy to be worn

Omair

dude, your drawings are insane. maybe too insane.

moontanner

creepy in a good way.

cityauctor

this scares the cree-app out of me. 4

Puldifrin

Makes me think of a murder/torture victim... Oddly reminds me of The Cell with J-Lo (Hate the movie) but I still like it. I give it a 5 but I couldn't wear it for fear of the nightmares.

13strong

Pity about the low score - this is so great.

shiroshok
shiroshok profile pic Alumni

this shirt would be surgically attached to my face.

shiroshok
shiroshok profile pic Alumni

man i want a wall print of this.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us