The Free Waterslide

Nothing is really free.....is it?

Hope you like it! Thanks!!!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Mike Legend

Love it. Please not on khaki, though. Navy.

moonizia

I like, a lot!! I think it would look nice on grey.. maybe a darker grey?

slipstream

wow I had an extremely similar idea. i guess thats what happens when you procrastinate. good work.

hangthedj

I love how they are wearing bikinis!
This is cute. 5

jet1125

Navy blue or light blue.

Jennyliz

Kinda sad :-( but I love, love, love it! I agree it should be on navy. I would buy this.

xXonigiri

i like it on navy

fouchnickens

Well, I'm glad we're not the only species on the planet that falls for the "free" gimmick!

Neighborhood3

borderline sad. haha reminds me of the oysters in alice in wonderland.

kihou

I just don't like the text on the sign (looks like you wrote it with a mouse), cute though!!

The Glove Compartment

I wanted it to look like the pelican wrote it, plus there is a crayon by his feet lol

paaron46

This is probably the best depth I've seen on a threadless shirt ever. It's great! It looks like the characters are jumping out to you, almost 3D.

I'll give you a 5$ and please keep this on a brown shirt. It's perfect. Great job.

whitlesss

i think it kind of works on the khaki. maybe a dark green or kelly green would look good? i'm not sure.

toooo cute. $5

lespiagge

too sad!! nice illustration though.

kaseyparadox

i feel sorry for the crab its just so excited but doesnt know whats coming poor lil thing... anyways nice design :P

orwell

nice

lbwsampson

love it, love it, love it! the bikinis are just too cute.

$5!!

Chirigami

those fish are uber adorable.

the jellyfish is my favorite.

i like it on the light blue shirt. :]

KendraMeetsRacecar

ahhhhh i love this!!!!
and i have to agree it would look best on the navy blue, or another darker coloered shirt :]

The Glove Compartment

Thanks! Yeah Dark blue will probably be best, just wanted to make sure people could see it ok.

sorenskt

I love your style. There is something very pleasing about your designs: lumpy eyes + detail = kick ass. very good 5

chippos
chippos profile pic Alumni

nice!!!!

autumn_firefly

awwwwWWW!!!!! It's kind of making me cry but I want it

Simon Cowell

In the future, do not add a drop shadow to the design. It makes it hard to picture what it would actually look like on the tee.
I think this is well done for a cutesy design. And the colours are very nice, even on the khaki that some people don't like it looks like. Well done.

SpookyDoom

Aww! The crab in the bikini! :D
C:

brownstar

Great idea! Love it. 5 from me.

landosamorm

Hehe, the little 'kinis are adorable.

pincushion

the jellyfish is the cutest thing ever.

AllThreePartsOfMe

Haha!! I love this!! Dark or light blue is the best!

LostInTheSound

Doesn't matter what color it is. It's fabulous.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us