A Spy Amoung Us

• by Sindra
  • posted Jun 29, 2007
  • 40 Comments

Watch this
circean93

hahaha! this made me laugh but i don't think someone walking down the street would get it.. cute characters though!

lenoircouture

STOP WITH THE SHITTY NINJA SHIRTS PEOPLE

madruga

FCK NINJAS! FCK PIRATES!

ninjapiratesrock

I also dislike shitty ninja shirts, but this does not fall into that category. This happens to be a clever ninja shirt with an actual concept, rather than the usual "Ninjas pwn pirates" shirts.
$5. :]

webbsurfer808

i dont like how the ninja on the left looks like a crab

JinMakkto

I think this is really funny and witty, but wouldn't buy it myself as I'm not into the pirate/ninja thing and I'm personally not wild about the disjointed style.

JinMakkto

and yeah, the legs of the ninja on the left bother me too.

otacon120

Yup. Fix the disjointed-ness and the weird looking Ninja-Crab, and I'd definitely buy this. 5.

squelettenoir

I like the Ninja-Crab. :/

Pretty cool. 4!

Oppenlander

We're really running the ninja/pirate thing into the ground at this point.

Sindra

Yeah, it's getting old I know, but I pushed it into the running because I honestly need the cash to finance college, and this was my best bet of doing so.

nonplussed

I agree with what's been said about the ninja on the left, but other than that I like this shirt! It's cute and clever. I really just want to own a ninja shirt..haha

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

why does the first one look like a woman trying to masturbate herslef off?

MK141

Yeah, the left ninja's legs and right arm are a little... awkward.

migus

Maybe try a cross-legged or kneeling position for the left ninja? Truth be told, that sitting position looks really awkward.

Other than that, I absolutely love this - $5

brownstar

Maybe if the ninja on the left had a raphael ninja-turtle type weapon and was also standing? remove the question mark so it looks like they're like 3 ninja turtle-type guys. Right now the one on the left looks whack.

Puldifrin

Ninjas and pirates are overdone. You fail IMO.

Sindra

You know what else is overdone? Complaining about Ninjas and Pirates being overdone.

Grim Santo

Damn there is a lot of hate here. The shirt looks cool with me.

caleb haws

funny concept, but it looks like they all got their arms cut off and reattached them with some sort of clear glue... or psychic powers! or whatever.

Spluftin

ninjas werent cool to begin with

nesss

if those pirate ninjas were in space wearing coyboy hats, then i might be interested.

Sindra

That's my next one. =D

professorE

staffell on Jun 30 '07
why does the first one look like a woman trying to masturbate herslef off?

That wouldn't work. If she was really a ninja, you'd never see her coming...

insert rim shot

professorE

disregard the HTML user error...

bloatbugjen

lollllll!! this is majorly cute.

char71

TRAITOR AMONG THE RANKS! Cute. $5

Syrasha

The one sitting down is very distracting.

Oopis

I figure if ninjapiratesrock likes this design then it passes the test. If anyone stares at my shirt long enough to notice an awkward arm I'm gonna slug 'em.

sarahtomic

Yes--currently, with the left one in that masturbating posish, it's a $4 from me...if it were standing, it'd get a $5, no prob!

Chelle Belle

I like the way this is. The disjointed-ness is a style, and it works here. Plus I'm a sucker for ninja-pirates...

pudge_monster

nice, but i agree with the first comment.

im_not_jane

their legs look like they've been broken and bandaged up..

Madydiu

Ok, I love this design, but I think that people who havent seen it here cant get it. The text would help in that. I KNOW that people here usually really dislikes texts in the shirts, dunno why tho'. But anyways, I personally think that this would be better with the text, because then people who dont have much time to look at it gets the idea too.

Add the text and then its really superior shirt imo!

No account?
Join Us