• by Troonal
  • posted Jun 25, 2007
  • 24 Comments

A Musical Composition

Watch this
Troonal

A Musical Composition

fouchnickens

This really works well with the design of Cornelius' website -- and the hands really add sensuality.

Robin Starr

i like the idea, but i dont like the shape

freshview

it's too symmetrical.

wear the dunce hat

it almost looks like you were trying to mimic human organs with the pipes and the design...pretty cool but too accidental looking (I'm pretty sure it was an accident anyways).

ouchouch

awesome. but maybe the pipes at the bottom shouldnt be so symterical, it would make it much more intersting fi they branched off the the left

ilikeice

I'm sick of seeing music-related submissions...

tobasco

This whole love's is about music.

I like this though.

eighten

really kind of great. I get that the black of the hands makes the whole thing flow, but it would be even stronger if they were in the blue.

mayreeuhm

this is really cool $5

Taorluath

Duuuude...Awesome...I love this artwork. I like how the symmetry dissolves at the end of the fingers.

jskrizzle

I LOVE THIS!...WILL BUY IF it getS PRINTED!!!

Zaccix

Print it. Seriously, print it! :)

5, and yeah I'd buy.

lizzykai

I don't like the colors, but then again I don't know the band... I think the symmetry works

wateryourhands

I don't like the colors; otherwise good!

sarahtomic

This is beautiful--I'd like it on a colored shirt.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I think the main design of the tee should be bigger and the bottom old-school screen saver pipes should be banished from the tee. Nice design and feel for the contest. 3.

pudge_monster

The design is lovely but a colored shirt would look better.

killa milla

i love the design maybe it would look good on a green t. or what if you mage the hands white and out it on a black t? any color id still buy it.

Troonal

Hey,

I'd be more than happy to change respective colours to suit a coloured tee.

Thanks for the feedback & Voting,
Troonal

Russell-ito92

hey you im new to this website and recently bought like my first 4 shirts
um troonal i really like this design its freakin awsome um does it take long to make shirts i mean this shirt is totally worth making it be a shame if it wasnt made??

Troonal

hey russell, yeah i'm kinda new to the site aswell. I'm not sure on the timeframe or selection of shirts that get printed, and yeah i'd love it to get printed, that'd be sweeeeeet!

No account?
Join Us