Close
One second...

Hey everybody, i just bought a travis pitts select!

• by OlliRudi
  • posted Jun 25, 2007
  • 37 Comments

SWEEET. olive was a vital element lacking from my wardrobe.

Watch this
jmo9000

sweet! me too!

chelly

wooo hot ticket

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Haha, I'm not surprised. It's not my usual style, but for some reason I'm rather tempted by it.

harpo25
harpo25 profile pic Alumni

woot woot!

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni

woop woop

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

me too!

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

sorry i couldn't come up with any crazy process/ink ideas. i gave ross about 3 or 4 color versions to pick from and told them to throw a dart at one. :)
they did good. i'm more apt to wear this muted one than the bold one i originally did. that'd be better as a poster.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

yeah ill probly pick this up soon as long as it holds true to the usual slow selling -ness of selects ( I just need till thursday)

Larlar
Larlar profile pic Alumni

I love it, but I don't think I'd ever wear it. Which is a shame. Because I love it.

travis76

buy a huge size and stretch it over a wooden frame & hang it! i think i'm gonna try that with some i like but don't wear.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

i'm gonna do that with a packet of beef.

travis76

eh?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This kind of awesome design leads me to wonder: do i wanna hump the idealized female of my dreams or the romanticized male fantasy of the ultimate Transformer more? Damn you Trav for making me sit in a corner until i figure this conun-dumb-drum out. Fantastic design man. But I probably won't buy it to wear. Just to stare.

harpo25
harpo25 profile pic Alumni

mm mounted beef lol

travis76

somebody wake up d3d- i know he wanted one

bsweber
bsweber profile pic Alumni

congrats on the select travis! its really great - very iron giant, which is a good thing

travis76

so many other designer friends on here (who i let in on the progress) wanted me to ditch the swimsuit and let a nipple show.....
CAN YOU BELIEVE THOSE PERVS?
ha ha. can you imagine the scandal here?

travis76

yes olli, you were one!

OlliRudi

why stop at the nipple? i wanted full-on robot penetration, dammit.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

For pure pervyness, i wanted your select to be that swimsuit x-ray skeleton chick with the heavenly thighs. Luckythreadz is gonna print that at least, right man?!?!?1

kidaro

oh fuck yes!

Hey, Frickin! I just gave my new bestest girl that design on a tinymeat wallet, so it's out there.

travis76

:(

travis76

oops- the rest got cut off because i used a "greater than"
what i said was:
heavenly thighs!
i will get that printed SOMEwhere, if i can ever get bountee.com to accept my .svg files! (then the angry frown that ruined my post)

steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni

looks great trav, it's jumped to the top of my select favourites.

still wanted that nipple though…
garr

OlliRudi

heavenly thigh nipple!

phones

well it's about god-damned time we got an olive (the greatest colour of all time) shirt!!!!!

well done, trav- although i'm gutted it wasn't that aztec god/robot wrestler design :(

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

I love the way you included the pallette of 8 colours within the design. Fucking sweet tee old boy.

travis76

we have all the time in the world. i think it's time to redesign that. i was never too pleased with the first attempt.

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

Something about this select has me really wanting one! It's probably because it brings to mind that really hot tattoo you designed for d3d awhile back. Honestly though, as a girl... I'm really happy you didn't show any nipples in the tee design.

shirtflirt

i need olive
and 25 bucks

OlliRudi

because 2 nipples are enough?

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

its totally awesome!

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

lol yeah olli :P

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

definitely, i going to buy this as well, travis did amazing work for this!!! welldone travis!!!

kidaro

Blam! I just got me one too. I'll be happy to wear it in about 3-4 weeks. DHL sucks ass.

matteatskids

i bought one too. it's a nice way to kick off threadless shirt shopping again. i can't wait till i get more money. I have about thirty some right now. but i need to consider what i'm gonna spend it on.

No account?
Join Us