Close
One second...

What's Your Theme Song?

You know, if everytime you walked into a party, you could have a theme song blare out like one of those birthday cards that you can turn on/off by opening and closing them? So basically like the WWF entrances but with music that doesn't make you seem like you wanna break the next ten necks you come in contact with.

For the record, mine would probably be "I Wanna Have Some Fun" by Samantha Fox, because I'm badass yet sexy like that.

Watch this
chelly

double dutch bus, frankie smith

HelloPattern

Mchammer - hammertime

lenabean

banshee beat - animal collective

cause its slow and quiet

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

I think the best entrance song ever is Final Countdown. So cheesy it will never go out of style... 'cause it never was IN style.

mr.infinity

Anyway you want it - Journey

or

Radio - Jamiroquai

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

canadianbeaver on Jun 21 '07 at 8:17pm
Rocky Mountain Way - Triumph version

---

haha

lame!

ButtercupPez

oooh! oooh!
i've always wanted a themesong but alas i do not know one that would suit my nature. i am naturally the sidekick to the protagonists of my life. i never get a themesong.

Bowtie

hmm... so many that could work....

Fraggle rock theme song maybe? "...dance your cares away, worries for another day, dance your cares away down at fraggle rock, Ch Ch Ch..."

Or Da -Glumpf went the little Green frog "but we all know frogs go la-de-da-de-da..."

Or my favourite for long car trips "This is the song that never ends, because it goes on and on my friends..."

Or Always look on the bright side of life "Life's a piece of sh** when you look at it. Life's a laugh and death's a joke its true. You'll see it's all a show. Keep 'em laughing as you go. Just remember that the last laugh is on you."

Or the Ning Nang Nong "and the tea pots jibber jabber joo"

Or maybe even Most people I know "Most people i know think that i'm craaaazy..." yes, I think that one would work nicely.

ButtercupPez

haha, yeah it's a bit depressing.
you know what song i'd want for a themesong, Ob-la-di Ob-la-da, by The Beatles but that 80s show Life Goes On took it. I want something hummable and classy.

cunning47

Um-ba-rella
'ella
'ella
a.
a!
a!
somethin-something
Um-ba-rella

roboroller

Overkill by Motorhead

maddingo

Ride of The Valkyries

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

C'mon buttercup! You just gotta pick one for the overall kinda person you are. Of course I don't want Samantha Fox playing when I enter a funeral parlor....it's just a fun hypothetical game to play right now because that's what we DO in here!

Might i suggest a Death Cab song for your sullen demenour, or maybe Portishead's "Sour Times"

"Cause nobody loves meeeeeeeeee, it's true..."

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted -

Cunnin47- You DON'T want that song for the rest of your days announcing you. We'd be all like "wow...he was one of those guys that picked his theme song during a moment of trendiness that lasted three days". I'd hate to mutter those things at a party.

schleb

Linus and Lucy by Vince Gauraldi (I don't know how to spell his name)

ButtercupPez

thanks for the suggestion. i'm actually a rather upbeat person.
So my official themesong will be
Of Montreal - Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games
upbeat and suggests to have bizzare celebrations! i likey! and vaguely related to canadians by name!

chelly

umbrella just made me laugh really hard

OH OH
i want to change mine to funky cold medina

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted -

No change-backs Chelly! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But maybe i'll change mine to "ItTakes Two" by Rob Base, because there is no way to stand still when hearing that beat and those two people in their screaming contest!

No account?
Join Us