Close
One second...

Heartthrob in a Phone Booth

Watch this
jet1125

So true and so cute!

miss alice

This is hard for me to say, but I think I sorta, kinda like this...

CWdesigns

The whole idea is the awkwardness always happens with the step to to a realtionship to tell someone you like them

shaaz

charlles i lovee you! bahaha

heyitsBrianna

way cool. loooove it! $5!

LulaBlue

simplify the design a little and it could be a winner.

CWdesigns

simplify the design how so?

CWdesigns

$5 anyone?

elvisthe2nd

BRADLEY HAND ITC!!!

AGH THE AGONY

pwn3dchoo

$5, if you make this in red, i will jump on this and buy it ahha.

phyntosia

Is that a picture of you on the shirt? It just...looks kinda like you from your pic...

CWdesigns

both people are made from scratch just turned out it looked like me

juliearr

geeze this site is pretty chill!
NICE shirt, charles! soo proo :)
5 dolla pour vous!

jet1125

I gave it a 5$. I don't think it needs to be simplified, but the way that you displayed all the details is a little cluttered. So that's how they probably got thrown off by that. As you have to think for a second about what is part of the description and what is part of the design. Very nice job capturing the awkwardness of this situation without an awkward design.

sncfrk

Looks like a lot of time went into the design, nice work. It seems like something I would see people wearing around.

CWdesigns

I agree jet1125 so to CLEAR IT UP if anyone reads this look at the arrows and it shows what goes on the shirt where. thanks for giving it 5 too i apprichate that, u got good opions

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

pretty cool design /idea! :D

Simon Cowell

The only akwardness I can see here is the design. I can't get past it to see anything else. There's far too much going on and the font you used is absolutely atrocious.

collinsp

love it charles :) $5

wonderwillow

I like the font. it adds to the valentines look. the only thing that bothers me are the people. somehow they just don't fit. I love the placement, especially the heart on the chest. the idea is really cute also. $4

Lanie11

love it!

jess_xox0

I wonder if it was really that awkward for you? Sweet design anyways....really cute :) $5

No account?