Close
One second...

standing in line

heres a submission.

Watch this
ekaj47

nice

mj00

I like them, I really like them! The guy on the far left reminds me of that guy from Law and Order.

plaid-duckie

hmmm i like this a lot! it's interesting

JenKitz

love the heads but I dont get the pink thing

rabidworm

I love this so much.. the old man is a bit creepy tho...

canadianbeaver

The "pink thing" is the baby talking

The.Big.Bang

really interesting! especially the guy on the right. great illustrations.
i would definitely wear this, but the pink creature is kind of off. i get its the baby talking but its weird. nice job tho

deviouz

this is cool, the guy yawning is pretty funny :D

Slpjya

I have to say you did a great job. A good coloring scheme, a great concept; both elements come together to make an awsome tee.

tobasco

These guys are creepy awesome. Go little kids and their imaginations (or weird monsters growing inside them, either or).

crayolamike

who in their right mind would ever wear this?

Mandyhello

shel silverstein ripoff!

exin

Is the one on the left John Kerry? lawl

sneaksytricksy

this one kind of freaks me out at first, and then the more i look at it, the more i like it.

and the baby is cute.

wullagaru

this is awesome excellent work

mephitine

This is really fascinating, I love the baby, and the heads remind me of broccoli.

mezo

Your drawing style is amazing but I do not think it is quite right for a shirt design yet...

shiroshok

awesome sauce man your drawing ability i miles beyond dude

shiroshok

"is"

$100

Jessie_Rae

Amazing.
Truly. amazing illustrations.

Your style is great! :)

FamilyForceJosh

the old guy on the far right creeps me out!

maija

The character design, linework and overall style is great, but as with most of your subs so far, it just doesn't function well as a t-shirt design. I think the quality of your presentation may also be hurting your scores (jagged bitmaps, the hand-drawn tshirt template). Try overlaying your designs on a model using Photoshop to give yourself and other threadlessers a better idea of what your designs look like when they are on a body.

With your concepts and your drawing skill I sense a print in your future.

badnobe

nice design.

+RECONSTRUCT+

very cool, love the crazy faces and creature. colors are great.

fade2red

nice style. 5

jet1125

I'm sorry, but this is kind of creepy for a t-shirt.

RathanDogster

I can safely say I have no idea what's going on here.

That must be why I love it so!

Gareth1

Bizarrely Wonderful!

thatcrazywyles

Your style is freaking amazing

lovelyplayfello

can you back up the shel silverstein ripoff accusation, Mandyhello? Is there a title for a poem we could look up?

blandford

I immediate thought of Shel Silverstein (mostly because of the necks), but I wouldn't call this a ripoff.

Great drawings, I agree w/Maija on the presentation.

Paula Abdul

I love the details within this design. The colors are absolutely fab as well dear.

TrendSetR

i like the pink guy, but not the people

sudanesepooch

sorry about the shel silverstein mix up...but i assure you i wasnt trying to rip him off!! forgive me. someone send me the shel version if this is really an issue.

mdizz

a little bit freaky, but kinda cool

LichksnessMonster

I really enjoy looking at the heads, and I would kind of like a t-shirt with just those across the bottom...the wormy, pink thing is really distracting and seems out of place.

b-boyben

Awesome characters. So nice to se someone who can really draw! You got styles, go with it. Work on things that are really gonna work as t-shirts, not just stand-alone images. People like concepts on this site. If you can combine clever concepts with quality characterful drawing like this...

No account?