• by kk ramone
  • posted Jun 11, 2007
  • 47 Comments

Watch this
BULL.T

j'aime bien !+4

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I love this! (But where is the awkward love? Am I missing something...?)

KodachromeCherry

shouldn't it just be j'ai faim? and the one for thirst- j'ai soif?

Lexane

you can say "j ai LA faim" it's talking about "faim" as a disease or something :-) it s more powerful

ruby soho: it means " i m hungry"

tobasco

This is crazy cool and I'm giving it a 4! But I second Mjoo, where the love?

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

when submitting a design to a U.S company, remember to use ENGLISH.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

xiv, I actually like the french. It seems presumptuous to assume that sharks speak english.

poutine4ever

Est-ce qu'il est trop tard pour vous dire qu'il y a une faute dans le chandail??!

Is it too late to tell you that there's a mistake in the t-shirt?? It should read "J'ai faim"...
Same grammer rule as "I'm 15" and "J'ai 15 ans" as if some things you can HAVE and others ARE...
Arf... Hard to explain..

ivywillow

HA! "It seems presumptuous to assume that sharks speak english." Love it, mjoo!

ivywillow

I like the shark, not thrilled with the stomach rumble, like the fish bones, unhappy about the garbage only being half visible (if everything else under the water is visible, why not the bottoms of the tire, bottle, etc?)

NoirCat918

Like it. As noted, fix French grammar "j'a faim." Agree with removing the rumble on the tummy, and making the garbage more prominent.

hymee

redundant, but yes the la bugs me too. and to me, a rumble does not sounk like a ronk

Deathcab_cutie

i feel left out
:'[
i don't speak espaniol(sp?)

Deathcab_cutie

or wait is that freanch?
hahaha
sorry for the many posts
this is the last one
Promise

Spusel

yeah, i feel the french kinda ruins the shirt, and i think i will for some. maybe if would feel differently if it was a french made film... but on the other hand some people won't give a crap because the design is beautiful. I also enjoy your type. so you will score high, but i wouldn't put it on me.

love, josh

ckurtin

your french is killing me! anybody who spoke 2 words of french and saw this shirt might just die as well. if you're going to use french, get it right.

Samtricks

I think there is a mistake too, don't think in france we say "j'ai la faim" just put "j'ai faim" or maybe u tried to mean something else, if yes i didn't get it, otherwise change it it would give more sense :)

Anyways, the design is cool, i would prefer a bit more detail for the effect of the shark in the water :)

alphabetapi

RONK! lol
i do enjoy a good ronk.

kk ramone

I think when people prefer judge others only about your mistakes. All of us will get lost

kk ramone

i use french because is the language of jacques cousteau, one of the most important people who likes marine life...Im brasilian, sorry about my poor french and english, I only try to show my work...thanks at all

trey is meticulous

I really like it, but I wouldn't wear it because no one would know what it says

checkmyvitals

cute.
i'd wear it.
[if the correction were made, though.]

Pokarose

To be gramatically correct it would be J'ai faim. Otherwise it reads, I have the the hunger.
Other then that it's pretty cool

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

To be actually correct, the shark would not be able to speak. Why in the world would the shark speak perfect french? I feel like I'm in crazy town.

Mandyhello

he ate Jacques Cousteau :D

$5 :)

kk ramone

thanks Lexane, its the concept

vbarnhart
vbarnhart profile pic Alumni

nice and fresh...le dessins c'est tres bien.

Ava Adore

yeah nice in french. cool illus :D

edspickles

i actually prefer the phrase "i have the hunger" to "i'm hungry." it has so much more emphasis . . . he has the hunger for the fishies! i agree with mjoo, he's a shark for god's sake.

i agree that the trash needs a shadow or something. but keep "ronk," i love it. who can say what a belly growl really sounds like?

katieroz

french fish are teh awesomeness. 5$

Madiz

wakakaka~!

mattrobot

This is absolutely great. $5

Ashelia

Hahahaha very cute! 5

12monkeys

i don't get it
but i like how it looks

mktnews

EST-CE QUE JE POURRAIS DIRE UM PETIT MOT?
JE PRENDS CELUI-CI.
VOUZ POUVEZ FAIRE UM PAQUET CADEAU?
ALLEZ-Y! 5

Tranio

if the only problem is with grammer then i say fix it and it gets 5

Ragne

I like it, but I also think that the garbage should be visible all the way. And, also; The rumbling, as I see it, spells "ronk", which in Norwegian means "to jurk off". Quite unfourtunate to walk around with that on my tee...

No account?
Join Us