Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
harpo25
harpo25 profile pic Alumni

great stuff

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

that's pretty cool. i like the green and yellow versions.

Syrasha

Wow, this is really nice. I would love it in the blue, as shown.

miraclemilemind

This is very cool. I like all of the colors you chose.

jstumpenhorst
jstumpenhorst profile pic Alumni

i love this. very nice complexity/simplicity, if that makes sense. either way it's a $5 for me.

snuffleupagus

sweet. this just works so well as a shirt.

$5

sudanesepooch

ideal has been done, but this will do well.

crunchygirl

This is really pretty. Your linework is excellent, love the detail.

Alexandra Marie

SO glad you did another version without a fat man vomiting.
Can't wait until this gets printed.

Bowtie

neat, but think about how the pattern is going to sit across the body, there are so many nice designs that forget that it is for wearing on a human form (usually) and with a little tweaking this could be great looking as a graphic and great looking when worn.

Bowtie

as it stands, i might buy, but not a certainty. Looks great as a piece of art, not 100% about the wearing of it.

the manatee

goddamn. i loved the puking fat man. really wanted it. i'd be happy with this, though. you have amazing designs. i think i've voted $5 for almost all of them.

VintageSamuel

wowow YES. 5. I like Blue or Green on Dark Brown. Not so much Yellow on Dark Brown. Have you considered all-over prints?

Gnomes4life

i think its beautiful

keep up the good work

bhoomika

Nice! WOW! I like it! $5

carelesscolor

I wants it. I like the blue!

waltponce

Yes, I want it!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

um..................AWESOME!!! glub glub 4$

cutiewabooty

i wish it was all three colors in there :] but $5

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Great stuff.

TheRedSatinPants

i like this a lot but i wish it went up in more of a seedweed like manner. it's kind of just an oval now. more organic would be really cool.

predictableSNAFU

wow.
amazing! i'm a sucker for detail

plastic_whales

TheRedSatinPants nailed it concerning the shape...and I also second that it would be fun to play with multiple colors for the swirly seeweed.

But really dishy.

BiotaTheGreat

I really like the concept, but I think the phonograph should be bigger so the "underwater sound" can easily be seen to be coming out of that.

Miri Tiazan

Yeah, I think the gramophone needs more emphasis--I didn't even notice it was there until I read the title. Love the colors, though.

Scoobydooto

I'm with BiotaTheGreat: Beef up that phonograph so it stands out more! :-)

BrandonB11

awesome... looks great on a shirt

Eros_Devi

I really really hope you win, I would die for one of these shirts! $5!!

Jennifuhrer

wicked awesome pattern
well done!

mambamamba

seems like the pattern should have more variation to the overall shape. it looks kinda like a blob as it is.

left shoe

dude, this is awesome, but i think that the design coming out shouldn't be so... stiff ish in the sense that it's coming out in this huge chunk... maybe have some come out to the sides a bit so it's not just this thick slanted line of design across the shirt. but love it!

left shoe

btw... love the detail

ktox

like the shirt, but I'm with biotathegreat and theredsatinpants.

There is something too uniform about the way it comes out.

stereochromic

Pretty damn amazing! But I agree on more colors and a more organic flow of seaweed.

stereochromic

And well, I really liked the fat man puking design. More than this one actually.

Simon Cowell

Phonographs with swirling shapes coming out of them have been done before, but I do like this quite a bit. I do wish it was going to be more than one ink colour though since it is such an interesting and complex drawing. I think more colours could only help this design. Not sure why you played it so safe with only one colour.

reynoird.artwork

Hi Simon, I did go with the monochromy ( I think that's how you say it in english ) simply because I thought it would be less complicated than with 4 or 5 different ink colors, and I really particularly appreciate line art with only one color, but that's my personal opinion :)

mephitine

I like this more than the vomiting guy. Would like it even better if the swirls and designs covered the whole shirt, with the phonograph as almost a footnote in the corner.

xfromiashesx

well this is to any designers that happen to come across this...i am the guitarist for a band called salute the dawn (www.purevolume.com/salutethedawn),
i am looking for artists to make my band a logo, for stickers, t shirts, buttons, etc.... if anyone out there is interested, please email us at:

(salutethedawn@yahoo.com)
thank you all very much
rock on!

sneaksytricksy

this is really nice, id definately buy it, especially if the sound part had more development. (e.g. not the same width right at the beginning, developing into more sound)

redlinewk

Better than bird silhouettes flying out of it, but a ghetto blaster would be cooler.

jesijesi

very pretty, kinda eisley-ish, not like youre ripping them off or anything but thats just what it reminds me of

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us