whippersnappers

• by madmike
  • posted Jun 06, 2007
  • 8 Comments

This is my first design here in the critiques, and an idea I've been thinking about for awhile. Anyway, I finally got it drawn down (just a sketch, no thoughts on colors yet) so let me know what you think. Does it need something in the background? Is it too tall of a design for a tee? Should I put something to the side of him? Some thoughts I have are a sidewalk underneath him, a "don't walk" sign in the background, or a cheering section of elderly ladies on a park bench to the right. All comments welcome . . . thanks.

Watch this
madmike

This is my first design here in the critiques, and an idea I've been thinking about for awhile. Anyway, I finally got it drawn down (just a sketch, no thoughts on colors yet) so let me know what you think. Does it need something in the background? Is it too tall of a design for a tee? Should I put something to the side of him? Some thoughts I have are a sidewalk underneath him, a "don't walk" sign in the background, or a cheering section of elderly ladies on a park bench to the right. All comments welcome . . . thanks.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

the backdrop should be an old brick building with graffiti on it.
maybe have one or two break dancers off to the right or left with arms crossed, cheesy b-boy stance, and ghetto-blaster on the ground.

madmike

thanks. i like that, but it's not really the direction I'm thinking about.

Sparra

Or a bunch of old ladies with everything xiv said! Hahahaha!

DShawn

isnt that an olympic sport?

madmike

yes. it's supposed to be an old guy doing the pommel-horse on his walker.
I guess people saw more of a dance thing, but that's not really what I'm going for. I think some old ladies holding up scoring signs might make this design a little better . . .
Thoughts? I'll probably work more on it this weekend . . .

DShawn

i knew it lol. ya go for it make it look like there in the room that they would do bingo in

trindli

make it more obvious that he is old.. ok, you don't see too much of him now, but I would not have said that he is old at all

Chris Carney

Congratulations for not using a computer. keep it up. your going to get increasingly better.

No account?
Join Us