Close
One second...

lies are bad

i decided i needed to have a skeleton design.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
sudanesepooch

i decided i needed to have a skeleton design.

jstumpenhorst
jstumpenhorst profile pic Alumni

you are a very good illustrator but your great drawings are getting lost in the colors of your shirts. they don't seem to mesh. other wise great stuff! 4.

shesJACK

this is strangely cool.
maybe a bit smaller.

$5

Lochness-a

how peculiar! I like it a lot. 5

kiLLyou

wow, this is good.

$5

megafone

I little smaller and I'd really like it.

DrVSP

Wow, I like this so much more than all your other submissions. I was about to write you off as someone I will automatically zero. However, this is GREAT! I can't do skeletons and snakes, etc, though. (Other people like that, and that's OK.) Would you draw something for the rest of us along these lines without the bones? I love the skinny boy. Is he supposed to be a reference to Pinnochio? (sp?) His face is wonderfully expressive. Also, I agree with jstempenhorst that your color choices are not enhancing your images, especially with this design.

At least with the current group of subs you seem to be a better illustrator/artist than a comedian. I would concentrate on that more, if I were you.

Zoe_bee

awesome design!

rAnCh_e

love it! $5

chelly

INCREDIBLE

Run.S

really Like it -

wimbels

ohhh yes,

jean_warhol
jean_warhol profile pic Alumni

im confused.... all of your designs look like they were done by different people.

Grillsovs

That's about the creepiest Pinochio I've ever seen :S

Kinda cool, but I wouldn't wear it.

pickledbib

I agree with jstumpenhorst... I really like this concept!

GoldenWasp

Wow...Awesome! 5 and buy

Leslee

Wow, amazing work!

MooCowMoo

Whoa...dang, I like this.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

yeah agreed with jstumpenhorst .. beautiful illustration almost ruined by color choices ... but stil an excellent job

vixyish

Poor Pinocchio! Awesome, dark take on the tale.

badzen

Very good!!

arthritis

how fanciful. my eyeballies are rolling in their sockets

tyrsalvia

omg wow, this is really wonderful. i would totally wear this! love the colors, too.

BubuSam
BubuSam profile pic Alumni

This is powerful and your best! Are you submited all 7 designs together in the same time?

reality-chaser

YES. MY GOD, YES. $5. $10. yes.

this is probably the most beautiful thing i have ever seen on a t-shirt....you are a clever designer, ah, so clever. the concept.......oh i'm so excited i can't even think straight!! let it suffice to say this is absoluetly brilliant - in every sense of the word.

the wonky colours throw me off a bit, perhaps go with more of a contrast (light on dark or vice versa) but i'd buy it in a heartbeat either way, really.

applause bravo.
...i kinda want this as a desktop wallpaper...fyi

helo

that would be wonderful if liars would always have the
consequences of their lies constantly in their face until
they fixed them so it would torment them and also be a
warning to the rest of us

I would like to see some alternate color schemes.

nastyjosh

HOOK IT UP. This rules, it's freakin RAD MAN

an_gelc

love the colors!

an_gelc

love the colors!

sudanesepooch

thankyou for the niceties everybody! especially reality chaser..gee wiz that makes me feel happy! oh what an emotion.

N2O

Great work! 5

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great illustration, very surreal.

heyitsBrianna

I absolutly l-o-v-e this shirt! its a must have... $5!!

DaintyBuffalo

$5

The only thing I'd change would be to put it on a different shirt color or use a different color combination but it's still amzing :D

lyrablackheart

LOVE it. Change the color of the tee and I would buy it. Maybe on a blue?

joshhupp

Another great design. My only beef with this one is the linework is not clear enough. The lines should either be thicker or contrast more. I feel like it doesn't pop enough.

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

wow!great work.

hollyeewood

the only thing that bothers me is that it look like its coming out of his eye at first look

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

interesting 5$

lovelyplayfello

THis is really really great and very unique, which is so great to see on here. Unique style, great design. I really like the colors, maybe tweaked a little bit to get more depth from the darker brown shadows.........
so good. 5$

lovelyplayfello

OKAY-- I just looked at all your other subs, and I love everything. Especially the monkey sub, reach, heck.... almost all of them would have gotten fives from me. Everyone is critiquing your color use, but I like it as a style.
Seriously, love your stuff. If you dont get it printed I will pay you money to make me an iron on t-shirt or something. Out of desperation.

J-Ray

would make a nice poster!

fribbit

you know, starving ethiopians might akshooally have this kind of facegrowth. its not funny.

gutistg

I love this design. Sorry the title made me do it. $0

Fruite

i don't like it very much for a tee but it's a very good work !!!

JenKitz

I love it, but Im not sure I like that the vulture in pink. it reminds me a bit of a flamingo which are not quite as menasing. Maybe the darker brown would work, or even fliping the tire to pink and the vulture to green

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us