Devil's day

devil's day organizer!

Watch this
hksofa3

dinner with GW! nice bias. way to make a shirt that appeals to everyone

vixyish

It has a zoom. Just highlight any area.

oldnoah

nice! only wish satan's handwriting wasn't a neat-looking typeface.

missmargot

I agree with the above, I see it more as an old fashioned script, or round childlike hadwriting. But it's funny otherwise!

Deathcab_cutie

hahaha
that was so funny
paris' soul
lmao seriously
good one
and NINJA
come on people keep the ninja alive

JGilla

hksofa3, the only people it doesn't appeal to are about 35% of the people in the states, which is about 3-4% of the world population.

gravyboat

"Evil convention at the G8" is just cornball

Lauhug

I think that somewhere it needs to have that it is the devil's diary...

ella_wiski

this is hilarious...i will be so so happy if it gets printed

ella_wiski

although i agree with lauhug, it should have something saying its the devils diary...for the majority of the population

Rebe-chan

ahahahah telephone to jesus :D mwahauah this is awesome, i want it!

loveisasongx

this is so original. Love + $5 + I'd Buy.

amoania

it's too... perfect looking, IMO.
it needs to have ripped edges, or burnt edges or something. i also agree that the typeface isn't perfect for satan...
i do LOVE the idea though... just could be tweaked a little bit. 4 for now.

gotta_be_da_best

I WOULD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!.............5........$5 i wish i could rate higher

jwhitcroft

I agree with oldnoah. The handwriting would look a ton better if it were genuine.

ariana221

omg i love this!!!
i don't think its boring at all
A+

steviec

Maybe change "Telephone to Jesus" to "Telephone Jesus".

I know it's a nitpick, but this is the sort of simple error that would stop me voting to buy.

Bowtie

I would pefer more on it, add some devil-doodles, more meetings/recreation items in his itinery.

ldcm176

Good concept, needs tweaking.

I'd keep it to a maximum of one political slam, one less dependent on current events than the G8 summits. Watch out for typos - the notes alternate between 1st and 2nd person, and isn't it "Pussycat Dolls" as opposed to "Pussycats Dolls"?

Also, as was already mentioned, you'd be better off with genuine handwriting and some direct reference to the devil. As is, this looks like the itinerary of the shirt's wearer.

Bowtie

Oh add to "telephone jesus" "Re:..." needs a reason. Possible sugestions:
"Soul exchange program"
"Unreturned lawn mower"
"The evil Olsen twin"

Other Sugestions for diary:

"armageddon: postpone due to scheduling conflict"

"re-pave the road to hell with modern good intentions"

"Buy new PC"
Next day:
"Send Microsoft contract to legal department with following note attached: 'Learn guys!'"

"Conception of Anti-christ"
Next day:
"Note to self: Next attempt at conception of anti-christ do NOT use the line "So, do you want to carry the seed of the devil?"

"See doctor about burning sensation"

...anyway you get the idea... It needs more!!! I like the idea.

Commodore

Filling up the schedule, yet making it less busy- say without the hour lines- might be better.

tyrsalvia

omg this so rocks! i like adding a little more text, but yeah. awesome.

madruga

yawn

bFusion

Fix the font. I suggest writing it down by hand and then scanning it in. I've done that before when I want a real handwritten something and it looks so fantastic!

Gnomes4life

i dont like it..

maybe larger on the shirt

bluepeacechick

literally handwrite the stuff, don't do a font...

ariana221

ah haha bowtie. i enjoyed reading those
=]

TopJamen

lol telephone to jesus....
ye handwritten things are better. :3

TopJamen

reminds me of

lucy daughter of the devil.

exin

rofl I love bowtie's ideas. replace those with the GW bit.

barriebarrie

You CAN'T dump the GW entry!

blandford

yeah, what everybody already said, especially the handwriting.
and who is he writing to?
lunch w/2 Pac 'n' your daughter?
who writes a note to himself & uses "your".

seems like the writer isn't totally familiar w/English (i.e. nobody would say "telephone TO Jesus") that's okay, but wouldn't someone writing in his own day planner write in the language he was most familiar with?

it's almost funny in a "Mr. Bean's Diary" sort of way. could be made funnier.

chellefish

I like the neat-type font but it prob. should just be neat handwriting. I def. like bowtie's suggestions but a mix of his and yours.

joshhupp

This probably won't get printed, but you should replace "George W" (he's not the most evil man in America, Hil Clinton is) with something like "Turn up heat, Cubs may win Series."

reptile-queen

Keep the GW bit!
haha i love the part about Paris

Mammoth82

make the whole thing bigger so people can read it

mlawton

yeah, bigger is better...i don't like it when people are squinting down at my chest. then again, there's nothing for them to really squint at, but it's a matter of principle.

DarkSweets

Make bigger? Yeah, make bigger.

Vicsancas

:O
just perfect
5$

nhyrvana

doesn't zoom in enough for me, still can't read

-e

chris the prophet

I like the neatness. It makes the devil more the snappy business executive than the guy with the flames. Torn between it being too small a type and wanting more on the diary though.

Odelay

I think this would be funnier if it wasn't attacking so many people and instead maybe had general devil type things. I'd feel stupid wearing a shirt that's like "LOL PUSSYCAT DOLLS R EVIL LAWL MICHAEL JACKSON OMG GW I R REBEL BE OFFENDED"

tehNellifer

I like the idea, but wouldn't wear it. Sorry.

notaek

Well i definately like it. 4/5 at least

Razorratz

Great concept and some very good suggestions for improvement (Bowtie). Got to through a Cubs reference in there since they're heading towards 100 years without winning...
$4

No account?