The bead of sweat makes this :)

chelly

i thought this was called MORNING sausage and was slightly disturbed

MelissaMae

hes going to be eaten? right?

sarushi

uhmm.... not sure they look like sausages ...maybe a different color

hippozzz

Nice. I like this more than your others. Besides Araña. I like that one too. They're all nice...

skullcat

At least make them red, or more sausagy, or even the pierced one a corndog? I love the concept, I just don't want them to look like poop!

boysetsfrog

have you people ever seen a "poop" in your life... are you looking at the picture... or just the colour and calling anything you ever see in that colour a shite?

megabosslady

I absolutely love it. Sausage or poo, it cracked me up.

teogm

I like the colour it is on better than the colour it’s set on the tee with.

A lot of sausages have red colourings when they’re boiled (think cocktail franks) but those that usually turn out that “colour a shite” are usually barbequed/pan-fried… which would give grill lines…

NomesMcFly

Yes i love his piercing XD

boysetsfrog

so what you are saying is... "yes they are the colour of sausages... no they have not been cooked yet" ...wow, thanks

murgles

Maybe if you put some reflections on the sausages to make them look more like an actual sausage, people with the intelligence of a 7 year old will see actual sausages instead of poo on a stick :)

esasso

Maybe with something like corn? So then it doesn't look like poo. Then I would definately wear it!

hksofa3

looks like poop on a stick. do you poop in the morning and call it morning sausage? who's gonna wear that?

Freestate99

How can people seriously think thats what poop looks like?
And it makes me sad when people think real sausages are red :(

Dark_Neko

i'd hate do eat that

niamhgold

I almost think it could go without words at all.

Thorthdls

Das ist wunderbar!!! Love it with the blau background. $$$$$. Serves the old witch right

jynnantonnyx

nice idea, but I wouldn't wear this.

HoodatWolf

Rocko's modern sausage.

No account?