• posted May 30, 2007
  • 44 Comments

Have a nice day !

Watch this
Max F
Max F profile pic Alumni

Have a nice day !

Sugarfull

I like it very much...all this little things :)
I'll buy it.

skullcat

This is wonderful, I really like your happy style, I would wear this shirt in every colour!
$5

more tea

LOVE IT

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Yes! $5

Noliewen

I LOVE it!! $5

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

me loves it! $5

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

nice colors 5$

thomas ray

monsieur max f. this is cool!

Mandyhello

I like that the skull is saying "clack" :D

ouchouch

LOVE the CRUDE LIL CHARACTERS $5

Max F
Max F profile pic Alumni

thanks !!!!

the_book

just seeing the preview window, i didnt like it, but once i saw the whole design I like it alot.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I like this, but the placement is weird to me. It's a very rectangular shape that you've created, so why doesn't it fill the whole shirt. Alternately, rearrange the elements a bit to make the overall shape of the design more organic.

bonybunz

foutaise !!
^___^

tofurky

coverthe whole shirt with them.

Zarmo

that's awesome! it might look better if it spread across more of the shirt in a less rectangular fashion. but i'd buy it.

cheezee

2pac is dead hahaha. i wouldn't buy it because i'd have to explain to everyone who walked by why my shirt said "elium" and "rick." this is pretty enjoyable though!

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

nice! bigger on tee! 5

saxycnet

A wee bit boxy, nice style, though.

cook1e

I like! But I'd like it even more if the design was placed more on the center/little bit lower

phones

who's 'Rick'?

Max F
Max F profile pic Alumni

it's not Rick, it's ROCK ^^

a for incredible

i like how everything is happy and child-like, and then DEATH is really big in the middle, and there's some little skulls saying "clak"

bunnies

Nice...

theyohan

5 direct

Lochness-a

i like the little characters, and the irony of the fact that it says "eat" in one spot and "dont eat" in another spot... although maybe that is not ironic, i just find it funny. 5

dandywarhols

This is cute and happy, and makes me smile. However, I agree with mjoo, make it less rectangular and more organic, and you've got yourself a buyer.

05tfbt

Love the 2 ghosts to the left!

DaintyBuffalo

Thats pretty awesome, I'd love it if more of the front sure was covered by it but either way $5

shaday

2pac is dead, crack me up.
i think that the design should be spread out more.

Lexane

happy design from a happy kid!
5$ and buy!

Lexane

I love ELI UMMM!

RedUnderTheBed

I'm just not a fan of these kinds of shirts.

BrandonB11

im a big fan of ur style... but id almost like to see some of these things overlaping... still solid 4

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

you are a cool frog

callmespecial

oooh.... i really like the style...

my only suggestion is to put less stuff around the edges, so it's not like a block on the shirt, and it kinda fades out in a way.... does that make sense?

still awesome, 5 as is.

No account?