Close
One second...

Green Eyed Monster Truck Rally

I hear that monster trucks mate for life...or at least the female ones do.

MAMA MONSTER TRUCK SMASH!!!

Watch this
soothedbyrainfall

I hear that monster trucks mate for life...or at least the female ones do.
MAMA MONSTER TRUCK SMASH!!!

NeuroticSouthpaw

there's something about this i really like. and i dont know what it is :P

Freestate99

Green truck hussy! I like it

ouchouch

nice for kids

middaymoon

Dude, I love the idea. I need this shirt, if only as a present.

steviec

I'm confused. the big truck has a broken heart because the green truck prefers the car? Is the big truck about to crush the car?

It's not clear.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I don't really get this. I'd prefer it if the smaller red car were smashing the monster trucks. Maybe the little car could be huge or something, like a jealous fantasy of being the bully for once.

reallyginger

people aren't getting it. maybe if the hearts were bigger and more noticeable people would see that the other truck is jealous and crushed (and about to crush!)

I think the idea is cute!

steviec

Ok. thanks, reallyginger! Just got it. MonsterCRUSH!

addicted2jesusgirl

I think the truck on the right should be another colar so that the only grren is in the eyes of the other truck and you'd focus on that easier, making the point of the design clearer. Otherwise, it's CUTE!

unin5pired

ROTFLMAO! I love it. I don't know how people aren't getting it! Not a kids t tho. Kids definitely won't get it. Kids are dumb.

steviec

Yep. I'm dumb.

Changing the colours is a good idea.

xtrakrispie

i agree the hearts should be a little bigger, with everything else going on in the design their a little hard to spot at first. you can't get it without seeing the hearts and that should happen right away. the concept and the rest of the execution are really great though.

daftspike

Hahaha! I love the idea!

I had to look at the design for a bit though to see what was going on. I think if you made the hearts bigger it'd be easier to understand.

I like it. I'll give it a 4.

caotica

Way too cute. It's Cars, but grown up.

No account?
Join Us