Close
One second...

GM Crops

Re-worked the last design after reading your comments and you were right... it does look better. Well done!!!

Watch this
paperball

Re-worked the last design after reading your comments and you were right... it does look better. Well done!!!

mj00

If you must resubmit, please wait longer between resubmissions. Believe me, it will help with the score. That said, this is definitely better than last time.

Gwenhwyfach

The color really helps, it was too plain before

dorami

The colors really do make it pop... and i think the the pink and blue shirts are the way to go... I usually hate pink though.

antosh

This is really good!, very modern. love it

superbassystem

amazing! i'd definitely buy it

jean_warhol

I have seen this design in a vector pack, I think from Istock

paperball

"I have seen this design in a vector pack, I think from Istock"

humm? can't have! I made it using a script I wrote for scriptographer.

I_live_for_tweek

I don't usulally like resubs but this ones so different it's ok I love it even more then I did last time 5$

JLangley

Love it! Great placement! I would buy it--5.

murgles

It looks nice on the biegey color, definitely! Nice resub, its a much better imrpovement :) $5

spiderqueen

I dig the orange!!!

steviec

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel...

What's going on, dude? First the ABC's resub - now this. Can't you come up with something new? You clearly appreciate feedback and that's a good thing, but that is a process for the critique section. Not here.

Are you going to resubmit the rest of your declined submissions? When will we see Chip Off the New Block with a different coloured background and funkier looking block? I know you're thinking about it...but DON'T DO IT!!!

steviec

One more thing...
Zero.

paperball

where are your designs steviec?

steviec

I can't even draw a circle!

hippozzz

I really like this, but you should have waited longer to resubmit. Actually, just start posting everything in the critiques first. Please. It can only help your scores. I'm giving this a three because there was no reason to resubmit.

And don't get angry at scorers. Just don't.

Maddikins

I missed this the first time around but it certainly looks nice now. :)

pas.tatarte

It looks really nice, but too big for me. If ithe design was smaller and more colourful I'd totally love it.

Tsunami Sunset

awesome concept, future (and current) foods. :/

autumn_firefly

mmm, I agree with one of the first comments - why are these GM? Because they're futuristic? without the title that all of us can see on the site - with someone just wearing the shirt - will it seem as clever?

Kate.G

I like it on orange

Sugarfull

Oh i like it but i don't know if i'd wear it !

Yourhero

resub 0

crowgirl

Love the graphic, but it doesn't say GM crops to me...

curlyfry

Looks like eyeballs.

Buchanan

That is really cool sorry i missed voting on it. Wicked idea. Just love it love it love it.

No account?