This is not very good.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
meenist

This is not very good.

Syrasha

I like it very much! Is there a story we should know?

ap943

your own comment immediately turned me off from your design
sorry

I_ am_Moose

Wow, this is drawn really well.

stereochromic

ap943: I don't think that comment is by the designer. Seems like quite a few times the first comment gets mistaken by the commentsystem as the designer's description, while it actually isn't.

I dunno about this design. It's a great illustration, but I'm not sure if it works on a shirt.

stereochromic

ap943: I don't think that comment is by the designer. Seems like quite a few times the first comment gets mistaken by the commentsystem as the designer's description, while it actually isn't.

I dunno about this design. It's a great illustration, but I'm not sure if it works on a shirt.

sudanesepooch

man....lame-o meenist!!!!!!!.....can i have your number . wink. wink.

roboroller

the first thing i thought of was Alien...seriously...look at it...its a friggine xenomorph

ButterflyWings

I think this is a beautiful illustration. Personally, I'd prefer it a bit smaller on the shirt. But regardless, it's a $5 from me.

arthritis

Hmmm, a sad girl, how sickeningly trendy. Sorry, but I can't really see someone wearing this on his body. Bleckh!

chelly

nice illo

hotsoupdinner

i would buy one of these shirts for everyone in my family.

helo

that black thing represents STDs, doesn't it ?

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Make the black thing a color. I like the idea of a black and white girl being led astray into a more colorful world.

gurudux

cool art, too creepy to wear in public

DumbshietCheryl

It's really creepy, but I like it :]

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse profile pic Alumni

Nice illustration!

a.tiger

Spider-man's emo suit had to go somewhere the end of the movie, right?

apossum

hexxus! scary!

amoania

some of you people are crazy.

this is beautiful.
i'd buy it and wear it.
i wish there was a bit of pale colour in her dress or something...
just a little something more...
but i'd still wear it as it is.

Big_Red

Obsolutely awesome 5

meenist

amoania: that was so nice of you! im fuzzy-feeling now!

uchicagobookworm

I like the girl by herself, very well drawn, but the black figure creeps me out like he's trying to coerce her into doing something terrible. It would be good as some other kind of art but not a t shirt.

probemunky

the drawing i sfantastic. wouldnt wear this. it's too big. but great art. change your start comment tho. it just pissed me off. can you digg anymore eh?

LC is laughing

i agree with the mjoo person... if you made the black thing a color it could have a real story to tell and people wearing it may be able to relate it to something that happened to them. i think it would make it a more personable shirt. just what i think

apgk777

agree with people... it needs to be little bit smaller and with colors (not black and white), but anyway, nice illustration !!!!

madruga

Great design, but too scary to be worn!

tommybeans

wow!! i like too!!

Speedfreak

It's a great design, but I doubt anyone would wear this on a t-shirt. Even if you made it smaller, it's not likely.

Malcolm Man

This reminds me of Ico.

iguanabanana

its a great illustration but i wouldn't wear it on a shirt either..

erin_everlasting

a.tiger..... BAHAHAHAHAHAH

i actually dont mind this. i think it would be pretty if u added some actual colour into the design and thickened up the lines a bit.

aleyc19

i really like the drawing :)
$5

drunkredneck45

i like this shirt the way it is.

its very dark.

and sometimes we need to confront the darkness.

$5.

meenist

wowie.. thankyew some people =D

tdog97

i really like the design. your comment's dumb though.

hippozzz

Color the monster. But this is a great concept. :D

And never say, "this isn't very good."

It's pretentious as that's our decision.

meenist

oof.. stop telling me how dumb my comment is and leave your own.

Oxgoad

super nifty.

urshefit

I love this actually, even just the way it is. The colored "blob" idea hasits merits, but don't go "crayola bright" or I think it could lose a little of that despair thing this has going on.

elbouchio

Fine as is, mate! Gimme, gimme, gimme!

genevrar

^ haha to the sanjaya comment
nice placement

Tsunami Sunset

perfect mix of goth and art, my two favorite things. 5$

Serenity Now

It reminds me of the oracles or whatever they were in the movie 300. And creeper ex-boyfriends. Loves it.

jenniferdammit

I read your comment...and still liked your shirt. shocking, isn't it? I'd wear it.

pincushion

I love the drawing of the girl
but its very creepy. is he gonna like rape her or something? thats what I think of when I associate the title with the picture.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us