Close
One second...

The Sun

This is my first design so if nothing else I hope i can learn something from this experience. Comments are encouraged, even if crude and rude.

Thanks in advance,

Noah.

Watch this
noahbilityxx

This is my first design so if nothing else I hope i can learn something from this experience. Comments are encouraged, even if crude and rude.

Thanks in advance,
Noah.

kiLLyou

looks like a bowie/gary newman looking geezer going to the swimming pool in Vegas.

Rabbinator

I like the off-center one where it's up at the right shoulder. I'm not sure I dig the green on pink, but I do like the design.

crunchygirl

Fah-fah-fah fashion

noahbilityxx

i'm not quite sure how i came to decide on the pink to be honest, but if you guys had other ideas i'd revise it if it doesn't fare well.

janell6267

I like the red background...has a kind of Asian flare to it. But the guy just looks sleezy....like he is standing there trying to pick up young girls, and showing off his package.

noahbilityxx

To Janel: Not that this should affect your voting or understanding of the design or anything, but its of one of my best friends who's anything but sleazy and is quite comfortably homosexual. the last time he even held hands with a girl in a remotely romantic way was in like seventh grade. so, i laughed when i read your post.

nfeder

Haha! Yes, Janel. That's me. Yes, I am gay. And sure, I'll admit that I can be a bit sleezy at times. But never in such a sexual, crude way. How funny one could get that impression.

For me, this image represents kind of flamboyancy. I think if you look at the figure, it looks almost feminine. I think Noah's attention to detail particularly in the neck/jaw area would add to that. Also, the choice for the shirt to be pink! Goodness. I realize I'm attributing to a stereotype but it's a t-shirt. That's what t-shirts do. So, hopefully that can sway any more notions of seeming "sleezy."

Oh, and 5! :-)

harajuku_dinosaur

i really rather like the green on pink.

my god.

Seeza

Eww, horribly disfiguring diseases always make me nauseous.
Or possibly I just missed the intent.

closetome543

haha, i was sure that it was a girl.
i like it a lot, actually.
kinda strange for my taste..... but nice work, i wanna see more from you!!!
$5

Degazio

Seems like the drawings from the first year of my College Program "Dessn d'animation classique". Dunno man..

No account?