Close
One second...

Virginia the Hutt

• by nicknolte
  • posted May 18, 2007
  • 57 Comments

Virginia looks like someone from a galaxy far, far away...

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
nicknolte

Virginia looks like someone from a galaxy far, far away...

travioli

I guess. Funny comparison but not great on a shirt.

shesJACK

ahahah wth how random.

steviec

Jabba is really a girl? I don't get it.

JGilla

LMFAO thats a great picture, Virginia as in the state thats why its shaped like that

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

hahahaha... nice idea, but colors/placement...I'm not really convinced...nice try though... 3

spazmjr

before reading the posts above i was gonna say looks like some took a bite outta jaba...lol...i get it...but its only for the star wars groupies...which im not.

kiLLyou

This is awesome. You should add the Virginia roads and cities though.

TACPoint

maybe add a nice caption

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

hahahah

grrraaacee

I think I only like this 'cause I live in Virginia.
I'm not really a Star Wars junkie.
4$

Frank Vice

i think you need the text, otherwise it doesnt make sense

steviec

Thanks JGilla. I think this is for US residents only.

DONT

There is your stinky score....now release my puppy!!!!

stupidmonkey1288

You should add in a few surrounding states and color them a solid color to make the joke more obvious. I didn't get it until I read the title.

parenthesis

Hahaha, I'm from VA. Never thought of it that way. I live around his left eye there...

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Wow, Jabba REALLY needs to get off the "no small muppet" diet he's on because he's lookin like shit....well, moreso than usual.

d34d1138

would love to see this printed. Bawlin son

le saavs

LMFAO.

tabithakristen

I'm a huge star wars fan but this just scares me lol
Now every time I look at a map of the U.S., I'm going to see that.

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

of all the lame starwars pun shirts this one is the best i think...execution, illo style everything. better than a bbq r2d2.

deadpuppy

I don't know how he could make it anymore obvious that it's Virginia because he shaped it exactly like Virginia. Come on guys, it's okay for our international friends to not get this, but if can't recognize all the states (except for like the difference between Wyoming and Colorado) then go back to the 4th grade.

traitsnick

i think it may be difficult to see jabba and virginia at the same time is because they are about equal in detail. if the outline was simplified i think it would read better. another way is to replace your black lines in jabba and use a darker green or grey... so as not to be confused with the black outline of virginia.

Silent K

I no longer trust Virginians.

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

I like this. Did u do a chewbacca drawing on Bountee ur style looks similar. I'd wear this.

Bowtie

it would work if you could to a few other weird looking states/countries: ones that spring to mind:
Italy- boot
Florida - .... well, maybe u shouldnt include that one....

karyssax

.....well. i like it. but. you dont get it until you read the title.

warwickswr

Jesus Christ, this is awesome.

ohyoustealher

Maybe if you put a star with the state capital on it? It definitely looks like the state, you did a great job, but without the title showing no one is going to know they should be thinking of a state.

SqueakyOnion

Love it, minus the orange.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great concept and illustration, I wish you had included some scattered peanut shells (additional Virginia reference)

TheCrowe

i live in va and would buy this for sure! 5$

dyejob

ROFL. Amazing!

Lobstermob

Great concept! but you should really right down the title...

5$ anyways!

Lochness-a

LOL...yeah... it should say virginia the hutt on the back or something, because many people would not get it...

tefossey

i like it

mavhunter

I live in Virginia, but don't like Star Wars... but I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Spartacus373

I live in Virginia, and I love Star Wars... and I would kill someone or possibly some people (hypothetically speaking, if me saying so alters the election process dealing with this shirt then forget I said it) to have this shirt. I must have it. I MUST! You are such a genius nicknolte. AMAZING. NO TEXT PLEASE, JUST THE IMAGE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, JUST THE IMAGE ON THE SHIRT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

mikocat

hahahaha that's hilarious.

edgeofmeri

Jabba as my home state? Yes please.

Dantlers

I agree that it needs to be more obvious that its Virginia. I like the randomness of it though.

Music Marie

"Jabba's For Lovers"

PapaAchilles

Very, very nice. But I wouldn't buy it as long as it's orange!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?