Close
One second...

Blue•tool

Watch this
Smitty McGillicutty

awesome, the only thing I woul say, and this is nit picky, is to have a little bit of blue color on the design

Syrasha

I'm not into it. While I agree that wearing one of these around would be silly, It still makes me sad. Why the h8?

spencerjacobs

it's not hate. i actually own one. it's funny.

and to theother comment, it could be printed on a blue shirt?

amoania

i own one too, and i would totally wear this shirt while wearing my earpiece. lol. it's hilarious! i do however, agree it needs some blue-ness.

robothate

I want to kick everyone with bluetooth in the balls and/or punch them in the boobies then run them over with my rusty, brown datsun.

jenn.s

nice work spenny. though it looks like you have a swift kick to the balls coming from mr. robothate.

sandaal

to be fair robothate does specify hate in the name haha. i like it, my gf has a bluetooth and would think this is hilarious, i'd wear it for sure

Raedances

Ooh, I will totally wear this around the office. Those things should not be worn while not in use.

flighty

Hahaha!! Love it!

ghemma

yeah... it's great. good work.

WalkingAlong

You should make a shirt that has something about how bluetools look like they're talking to themselves [or to you] when they're on the phone.

christinamagleby

i have to admit i have one... my mom ot it for me so i can talk to her when im folding laundry of playing with my son, and i have to admit, im embaressed about it, but i love the shirt!! its hilarious!!

ap943

the text should be sharper, and by that i mean in wit

Patrizio

If you were to put any blue into it, I think it should be the one shape in the middle of the image of the device.

N2O

Ha! That is SO true! I have a friend that calls them "borgs".

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

4 teh g33xorzz

Alchemical

For some reason I adore this.

A small jab to those who think their gadgets give them an edge.

JoNightshade

Oh I would so wear this. Habitual bluetooth wearers drive me NUTS.

Wildebeast

I agree one hundred percent.

jonnypowpow

the people who wear these are one step closer to being cyborgs I think thats why they like them so much. Who wouldn't want to be half robot. excellent execution.

xnarx

Hey Hey I own one because I like to talk on the phone while driving XD

Besides, they are handy.

bonsquano

this is great, i see cops wearing these all the time

Rodfucker.

hehehehe....good i like this!!

Chris Carney

A good idea, but a little wishy-washy in execution.

NudistInDisguise

Ha. My dad wears one all the time. PLEASE win. But a blue shirt would be better.

Jambarama

I'm trendy and important.

However, no blue tooth accessory to the max.

Fdupblindkids

should say "has the appearance that one is talking to themselves"

i hate those things

Jack-And-Jill

I would wear this if i had a bluetooth.

Fletcher Fashion

i know so many blue-tools.

i always rip the things off their ears when they wear it around.
It is only acceptable in a car while driving.

Too lazy to hold a phone up to your ear?
You may be a blue-tool.

finletter

ahhaha very funny, although i'd feel a little prententious if i wore it.

Maddikins

my mother is such a blue-tool. It doesn't help that she can't work the damn thing.

tehhali

I work at a local pizza place, and I would absolutely LOVE to wear this on the job.

I honestly hate it when people won't stop yapping just for the thirty seconds it takes me to get their orders and ring them up.

Hazelip
  1. "They" is not a gender-neutral singular pronoun.
  2. There are enough black t-shirts in the world.
  3. Why have a bluetooth shirt with no blue in it?
  4. Rather than copying an existing bluetooth device, why not whip up a stylized version?
  5. I think the definition ganked from the Urban Dictionary should go on the back.
marivic9

how funny! but i would cross my arms if i ever wore it around a blue tool, i would feel slightly bad....haha...$5

Seeza

How is they not gender neutral, educate me?

One is not a singular pronoun either. It is dual use.

applegary

I call it right now... there will be a new medical ailment similar to "cauliflower ear" only it will be Blue-Tool ear. Cuz, don't you think the constant wear is gonna have SOME effect on your cartilage? We shall see. I like your idea, btw.

Hazelip

Seeza, 'they' is a PLURAL pronoun. It's really that simple.

stevehappens

so when do we get to buy this bad boy?

No account?
Join Us