pxlb

stars ? :)
It needs star ! :)
Or an apple ... :)

kismetnz

I totally love this!
Yeah, maybe a star at the top?

vixyish

Very Shel Silversteiny. In a good way. I like!

cris-mas

i love this t!

canibalanimali

You need no star, the face of the person wearing it will suffice.

tacico

i like it, exscelent colors and excelent design

pickledbib

if it was a star ppl would argue that it was too similar in concept to "reach for the stars"... very cute sub!

melsub0

well done, i liiike!

Malcolm Man

I gave it a five becasue it reminded me of a cartoon I saw when I was little.

kasmir

i like this a lot... and i agree it is shel silverstieny
you dont need the people reaching for anything, just leave it the way it is
its kinda symbolic because you could be "reaching" for your own goal... it that make sense

evitah

maybe they're reaching for a boob or a nipple...that would be funny

tehanna

cute

rekreation

...i like the equilibriums.

ningsta

ha, they have no pants on ;)
cute expressions, why yellow?

professorE

You could wear a big hoop earring and they could be reaching for the brass ring...

hendawg

Reminds me of Shel Silverstein...I like it!

Wonderkitten

I love he placement and how siple it is.. i see the efford u put on too. $5!

eqstreme

is the guy on the bottom right on a cell phone???

tobasco

Man this is one of the best I've seen today! Top notch. And they don't need to be reaching for something.

murgles

Awww cute!! I dont like the actual color of the shirt though, but otherwise awesome!

Trey S.

Almost there!
gun design

NThisStyle_10_6

Reach for YOUR FACE, obviously. I like it.

It made me smile.

allyourbase

I LOVE THIS! Maybe a darker shirt? or darker people. If they reach for something it should be really ironic, like a bomb. I am really morbid.

bradntanya

I love this and would like it better on a darker shirt.I love the guy on the cell phone and some of the expressions!!! I would totally buy this!

Bark_Worsebite

I like the ambiguity of not knowing what they're reaching for. The illustration style reminds me of The Perry Bible Fellowship.

I think it would really pop on a green or orange shirt, but I'm a pretty tacky guy.

shannonwrenn

i dont think they need to be reaching for anything. maybe they're reaching for the face.

ImNoLo

don't make them reaching for anything. If not because it leaves it a mystery, then purely because if it gets in your picture can be you wearing it with a peice of candy in your teeth. and that would be funny.

alotlikevegas

I love this.
But id only buy it if it was on a brighter colour. Maybe a sorta bright ocean blue? Then id buy for sure!!!

Al Veryard

grab that head. 5$

dandywarhols

Definitely very Shel Silverstein, in a totally awesome way. I like how the guy in the bottom right is talking on a cellphone. I do agree, however, that they should be reaching for something. Add a little star and I'll give it a $4. Right now it's a 3.

wonder_woman

love it. lose the yellow. very cute though!!!

Yuji Garami

needs to be printed on a kid's tee!!!!

LornaGertrude

ahaha pxlb....an apple. doooo it!

torrianna

cute, i like.

katieroz

i like everything about it. 5$

bluestockingmegan

I love this. I don't love the colour. Or rather my skin doesn't love the colour. I'd buy it in another light colour though.

BoscoJones43

There needs to be something to reach for and you should change the background color.

No account?