Close
One second...

I'll Be Me Your Way Of Being You

If I'm trying to be different I don't need to be similiar to the same different people who are trying to be the same as the same different people that I'm trying to be different than. I could copy the other copiers who are different from the same copiers as I already am and that would be a different copy of different. I think it's called "retro".

Watch this
RadimusPrime

If I'm trying to be different I don't need to be similiar to the same different people who are trying to be the same as the same different people that I'm trying to be different than. I could copy the other copiers who are different from the same copiers as I already am and that would be a different copy of different. I think it's called "retro".

artmonkey

I think it's called copy and paste.

Smitty McGillicutty

good idea, but the squirrel looks a lot like foamy the aquirrel, might want to tweak him a little more

RadimusPrime

Googles "Foamy the squirrel"
Sees images
Sighs and wonders why everyone is obsessed with telling him that his drawings are rip-offs of toons that look nothing like what he's drawn.

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

I wouldn't say Foamy the Squirrel, but definetly in the style of "Invader Zim"

theroguepope

i have to agree with zipperking, mostly with the human suit element makes me immediately remember invader zim. however, i do love invader zim and this is a pretty cool design, maybe not on orange tho?

vlviolette

I think it's quite original - Why do people have a problem with any similarities there may (or may NOT) have with other characters? This is a great design!! Radimus Prime has definitely got a style of his own and a very unique style of humor that he very effectively displays in his designs. I'd say he is one of the most creative and talented designers I've seen on Threadless.

k1a2t

all will bow b4 the demon squirels hahaha........haha

Monsterslieahead

pssh..i like the orange..and everything about it! ^_^

I wants it!! just like that!

dnangel111

Invader Zim much?
Effort???

RadimusPrime

Harder than drawing pens and a fake pocket protector on a shirt. Ha!

OsirisArts

Wow.. yeah too close looking to invader zim to me.. Same eyes and costume idea for sure

hoosier7awrestlr

you know how many "non-confotmists" are out there?
enough that the only way to be a non conformist is to be... a conformist

not nessesarily you
but it certanly gets annoying after a while walking past so many people trying soooo hard to not care what ppl think of them that they forget that they dont care what ppl think of them

sorry bout that...
but about the shirt
ummmm... its ok
not my thing but definatly not foamy

hoosier7awrestlr

sry i see that could be confusing
i meant it dosent look like foamy
its kool
i like your other designs better though

Kno

I like squirrels.

The Ending

I thought Zim too. great work though!

RadimusPrime

As much as I apreciate the compliment, I'll never be up to par with Jhonen Vasquez in a gazillion years.

insolity

i'm gonna bring in a new reference and say human suit makes me think of donnie darko

on the design i'm gonna say that they don't seem to be on the same ground line, which makes it look like a group of images more than a group of squirrels.

i like the colors, but the design is nms

artbrains

This is awesome.

aaronf101

yeah the squirrel suit looks very similar to a suit in Zim. Still I rly like the design its sweet.

thatchick

wtf is foamy the squirrel?
googles
ah

well i love it, and i agree it's a little zimesque in a good way. great way. fabulous way.

whatever it's brilliant you have oodles of talent

lovelyplayfello

Irony-- short about being different that smacks of a very well known style (vazquez). Sorry, but it is too close in style and subject not to call you on it.
I like the humor a lot though. That part is strong

The Ringleader

Haha, 'human suit' made me think of donnie darko, too. I like the design, though.

Noobits

I like it. invader zim like cartoon eyes are pretty generic osirisarts

Noobits

ps love zim too

timrb
timrb profile pic Alumni

obvious copy & paste. that's a no-no.

applegary

Aha! Caught you! Inside the human suit is very obviously Zim The Invader INSIDE a squirrel suit! Very clever, you tried to hide it, but.... BUSTED! Hehehe, i kid.... Ok, now seriously, I seriously like this design. Great jarb!

RadimusPrime

You guys crack me up! I should video every time I draw something and link it with my sub. I'd probably get comments like "those aren't your hands" or whatever. LOL. I do take it as a compliment that you guys/gals think that the work is good enough that I couldn't have been the one to draw it though. I love it! Ha!

xlatina21x

foamy on crack . . . lol cute 5$

midnightMOSHING

For a concept surrounding "originality" and "not copying," this design kinda seems lacking, especially since you copied the squirrel over and over again to make a crowd of them. Also, the style does seems kinda Johen Vasquez/Jonathan Ian Mathers, I can pick out the similarities easily. :/ Maybe you should rework it a bit?

12monkeys

i like it, other than that the critters are obviously copies of the same critter over and over
it does remind me of invader zim, but that's a good thing

BehBear

..My message disappeared. Er, anyway, I said 'Neat design.' and something about Harry Potter squirrels. Heh heh, sorry, that's the first thought that came to mind when I saw the squiggly thing on their faces, but I know it's to define the bridge of the nose.

Teeter_109

Ahh... brings back the good ol' Invader Zim Days... wait... they're still here... hahaha! These 'uns gots peanuts an' soap in 'um! WHEE-HEE-HEE!!!

Peasentee

Woh I saw it and I said...Invader Zim then all yalls were like I KNOW isn't that weird...but I do like it....maybe becuase I'm a big johnen vasquez fan

MarcoR

I like the squirrels.

No account?
Join Us