Close
One second...

Andre was Nature's Posse

Here's a scoop...the great Andre the Giant always skipped wrestling practice to sat down , enjoy nature and appreciate the environment. I once was told to obey the giant and I am telling it to all of you here again TO PLEASE OBEY THE GIANT and vote 5 and buy :P

pls. check for more color option

[IMG]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1390/shirtoptionjf8.jpg[/IMG]

Watch this
Blexxemen

Here's a scoop...the great Andre the Giant always skipped wrestling practice to sat down , enjoy nature and appreciate the environment. I once was told to obey the giant and I am telling it to all of you here again TO PLEASE OBEY THE GIANT and vote 5 and buy :P

pls. check for more color option
[IMG]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1390/shirtoptionjf8.jpg[/IMG]

pickledbib

he wouldn't hurt a fly... I like the sketchy feel this has... dig it!

lilyiris

awwww.... andre was the man!

chelly

he doesn't look like a giant because the bird and butterfly are so big

J-Ray

I can't get past the awkward clash of the leaves forming the blue area, and the black silhouettes. Two different perspectives and two different seasons? Or... ?? Doesn't fit together.

Thresher

I love Andre the Giant, but the scaling is really buggin me on this design. I get that he is as big as the tree... but he's holding a bird the size of his head. All I can picture is it flying over to the tree, landing on the top branch, and comedy ensuing.

Maybe the trees are supposed to be far off in the distance, but that still doesn't explain the gargantuan bird.

Too anal? 4

balthazar_blue

I agree with the scaling comments. He doesn't seem that big because of the size of the bird and the butterfly. They should be scaled down.

Also, birds and butterflies are most common in the summer, so why the bare trees?

Great concept, but needs better execution.

professorE

He wasnt the posse, he was the Brute Squad..!

alexoc949

it just looks like some big dude with a fro

oliverlovesyou

yeah, i agree that he doesn't really look like a giant because the bird and butterfly are huge also. but andre the giant was the man. "anybody want a peanut...?"

herky

awesome characters and style

sciencerules

Looks like a massiv and swole Lupin the 3rd... in a onesie

Faithee

I thought he was Wolverine... my bad.

dhasberry

I like the drawing. His expression is really serene. But somehow it doesn't all work. Anyhow, it's great certainly more than I have done, 4.

applegary

This one grew on me, the more i studied it, the more it appealed. Nice jarb!

Spacewolf

Andre the Giant is AWESOME!

mayieve

lol i like the idea. andré was quite something!

Blexxemen

my apology if i did not scaled the bird according to the proportion of andre its my msitake because i wanted not to loose the details of the bird. Anyway if there are still luck in me and this one get printed. we can easily change and scale down the bird. Anyway i thanked all those who liked this design i appreciate the kind words.

IamtheUnfinishedSympathy

hmmm... i love andre he seems to be like a gentle yeti. I think he can kick Fedor or Chuck Liddell's asses :D

Gareth1

Andre...sniff, sniff.

Blexxemen

Ei... its you're last chance to love/hate this sub..bumping up for one last time. pls..vote wisely :D

No account?