Close
One second...

Who's The Best?

Who's the best?

Watch this
balthazar_blue

Looks kind of like something somebody might draw in their notebook when bored. That being said, maybe some faint blue lines and an actual caption "who's the best?" would make this funnier.

sjgrovo

That's hysterical - now if you only put in a robot too - then we could all argue about it! My votes on the ninja...

anyways - i like the design and would wear but maybe without the text?

alpha-fly

You need to add a zombie, too :)

ninja.bassist

Ninja! would win.

I agree with the others. It needs a robot and a zombie... cowboys shouldn't even be on the T. They'd never survive.

tofurky

Ninjas by far.

Annie in Wonderland

I'm not sure if the viking really belongs, i would put a robot or an astronaut.

Hippopotamus

Never score your own work!!!!!!

kingforaday

another opinion i got was lumberjacks

yes?

kingforaday

and i didnt score it, is just there as an advertisement

darthlaw

I persoanlly like it. I wouldn't wear it, but I give it a thumbs up. :)

iloveryan

i think this is very creative. i would wear it. like.. possibly everyday id just keep washing it so i could wear. okay bye.

Gaff

The ninja looks like a woman in a full veil.

bectheknife

Good idea (especially for the Threadless community) but I think the design could be brightened up a little. I agree that the cowboy should be replaced with an astronaut (don't like zombies!) but if it was, then I'd have to chose between that and pirate. Aaarrgh, hard decision!

wantthatone

Itll be a close fight between the ninja and pirate as they are the coolest but i think the ninja has it due to extra-sneakiness. Wicked design and i agree with balthazar about putting the caption on the tee

Lastly

Vikings for the win! B)

kingforaday

im mahhhhd pissed...

No account?