Close
One second...

Listen!

• by Peebee
  • posted May 02, 2007
  • 41 Comments

Watch this
snikklefrits

Wow! I just love all your designs! I think I like it on sagestone better...but only because I think it goes better w/ my skin tone...yeah ...being selfish.

J-Ray

One of your best, but I'd like to see it on some different shirt colors if possible. Good job.

Nick_83

this design is very nice. the bird is cute.

ederlezi

Cool stuff. I agree with J-Ray with the other color options.

gredd

very nice style

dnangel111

OMFG. Love it. Freaking awesome mushrooms. My favorite colors. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$5

catzinhatz

sagestone. those mushrooms are KILLER! 5$

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

I LOVE this design, though I'm not loving the colors - can you show other color schemes?

baby.face

this style looks SO much like on of my favourite swedish books about the music family with all their kids..

well, it would just be really really neat if you were swedish or knew of the book, but great job either way! $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Why did you place this design in the middle? It would look so much better at the bottom of the shirt....

hehehehe...just foolin' with ya, PB! Very fun design...i can see this going over well at Threadless KIDS.

Peebee

I told you I had a design coming up for you! But it's the last one. I already miss my old sheme.

tiphaine
tiphaine profile pic Alumni

Nicely done! I'd love to see a color option for girls, since there's nothing close to khaki or sagestone available for us...

Verdana

Oh, what fun. I love the colors, the textures, the style, the characters—basically everything about this.

noticatoxin

This has got to be one of the nicest pictures i've looked at today +5 (I hope you win)

frozenmilk349

khaki is okay I guess, but I think there could be some better shirt colors

wooingjuliet

Love it! Would prefer bottom left placement ...

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

noice!

chelly

LOVE!

Sunshine69

First, I think this is a great design and very cute, but I think you used too much red, and I don't like those big drippy things. If you changed those things, I'd give it a $5. 4 for now.

Kopaka88

very very very cool

alxandrasw

This design is beautiful! $5!! Good Luck!

hubavai

reminds me of some eastern european folk tale on shrooms : )

I love this to death, best on sagestone. $5.

teechers_pet

Your stuff kicks ass. $5

Felixe

What a nice design! This is surely a winner.

deadpuppy

i want his hat!

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

beautiful 5$

soccerref

Hideous !!!! Way too much going on here.

LYMAC_77

Really nice artwork and detail. Love it!

asfi235

I love this!! $5!

applegary

Real nice feel to this whole design, nice jarb!

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Wild. I really like it.

skullcat

i need this shirt. both colours are fab, but I'll take the khaki! this rocks! $5

freaksgeeks

I need this NOW! 5$

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

nice!

Petanca

nice style

No account?
Join Us