Close
One second...

Living With The Living

• by Gareth1
  • posted May 02, 2007
  • 23 Comments

I saw the title of the comp and thought of this! The dead living with the living.

Watch this
Gareth1

I saw the title of the comp and thought of this! The dead living with the living.

Miss Haha

zombies rule - this shirt reminds me of the movie FIDO.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

hah nice..love the dog 5$

N2O

Looks great!

N2O

Looks great!

klimax

i love it apart from the colours

__snowshoe

somehow he doesn't look dead enough.

zwissles

I didn't get he was supposed to be dead-- I kinda just thougth the was bored. It's a funny idea though

renaissance.monkey

zwissles, you thought he was bored ? his intestines are hanging out of his body and dripping goop all down his leg...

TopJamen

wow, this is great. haha, for some reason the dead son reminds me of salad finger's brother, back from the great war.

ImAGoldenGod

Ew, salad fingers. I hate that thing he's so creepy

However, I really love the colors and illustration style here, very cool

Birkebakb

i really like your style... but i'm not sure about this idea... it's just kinda odd.

GreenRabbit

I thought it was his umbilical cord.

luked

that dude needs a stoma nurse...

matchxcore

i love the color and the way your designed them. amazing. i love that kind of stuff.

TONICACAT

I love the dog, he's wonderful!

Alexandra Marie

I was eating breakfast when I saw his stomach juice.
Thanks.

My Jello being put aside, nice design.
Different tee color, though.

DoodleJunkie.com

I like this design allot but I do agree with Alexandra, It should be a different tee color.
Good work

cantstopsmilin21

i like the style and the design, but i wish it was a little darker instead of just grey cause it all kinda blends together and looks really light especially on the shirt color you chose :)

blueeyedgirl13

I really like this sub. I even like the shirt color. It makes it look a little more antique. I don't know if that was what you were going for, but I like it. $5

blueeyedgirl13

I really like this sub. I even like the shirt color. It makes it look a little more antique. I don't know if that was what you were going for, but I like it. $5

Gareth1

Hey blueeyedgirl13, you hit the nail on the head! It's supposed to look old (sepia tone (ish)) from the days when life was sickly sweet, in a kind of 'don't worry that you're dead and your innards are hanging out son, we still love you!' kind of way!!!

This is very well thought out, but I it seems out of place on a t-shirt... 5 anyway.

No account?
Join Us