• by jakes90
  • posted May 01, 2007
  • 28 Comments

hmm

Watch this
jakes90

hmm

ninja.bassist

I could give you many, many reasons why not....

and all of them mathmatical.

Musikal Cow

They would be huge!!! I think it's a cute idea though..

skafiend007

I didn't know Jell-O could slow down the descent of a plane when deployed... good job!

ChunderMan

Sorry... this is one of the few times I gonna have to break out the "no text" line. Like the concept though.

nodnarb97202

The concept maybe but not in that color

Monovolume

Goooood idea!!!

sjgrovo

very cute

Deathcab_cutie

Yeah i agree with ChunderMan
i like w/o the text

dennyv

I like it without the text too. I think also the numbers are too big or at least too bold. funny idea though, i laughed.

gredd

no colors, no numbers, no text - I think this would work better just as a visual progression.

winkinthecity

no text, fix the parachutes, good idea.

i say keep the numbers - it's like those emergency brochures in the airplane seat-back pockets.

Toop6

I would be better if only the last picture was on the shirt. Just show a plane with broken wings and a parachute, people will get it.

ZombieFood

This image has a damn good point...hehe...but yeah, lose the text...the image totally works without it...

crazysteven

the text is needed. i said "yeah, why not?" to myself.

but...
this should be brought up to someone.
not really for a shirt.

limshenhou

Witout the text man

Firegirl

Eheheh, it's cute, I like it. $4

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Just the third part of this design, without the number, centered on the tee = a better score from me.

renfrew

Maybe you came at this idea independently, I still really don't like the shirt.

BlueandYellow

i think id like it better without the numbers or the text

xardox

DO the same thing, but put the jello on the bottom of the planes.
Honestly if you are falling out of the sky, having a lot of jello land on you wont save your life. ... its a great thought though, but remember Jello is only helpful if you land IN it, not IT on you. Unless you are in Soviet Russia...

Dahnlen

I don't like how people are taking hte idea seriously.

Come on. He's making a funny idea.

shit.

The Ringleader

Lolz, I like it. I have to agree with the 'lose the text' people, it gets its point across just fine.

And even though I do love jello, the parachutes should look more like parachutes, and less like scrumptious little cakes of cherry gelatin.

The Ringleader

Haha, I just had to say that, even though the voting was over. I think you should sub it again.

No account?