Malfunction of Robots in Sector 02

• by N2O
  • posted Apr 30, 2007
  • 35 Comments
Watch this
lie1972

mech world going crazy dude.. 4

JoNightshade

I think this would be better with just the robots, none of the background stuff.

Jamrockin

I like this, I think it's funny. I don't think I'd wear it, but I like it. The people freaking out in the background are a nice touch.

canadianbeaver

OMG This is hysterical - I have been there behind the glass... $5

comical morbidity

I absolutely love the expressions on the faces of the robots and the humans. amazing. $5

comical morbidity

I absolutely love the expressions on the faces of the robots and the humans. amazing. $5

alpha-fly

OMG! This is your best one yet! Hell yeah! 5$

N2O

Without the "background" stuff, there's no story...

BoneStorm

are the robots wrestling? cos I like the one with the head off and the chair ready to strike! I also like the people in the background. I wonder what they're on the phone about ?

N2O

I think they're ordering pizza, lol...

theurbanraptor

you should have put some like coming from under the door to give it more perspective.

N2O

Some like? Did you mean light? I thought of that, but it's a secure lab and the door has a hard seal, so there wouldn't be anything shinning through under it.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

cool 5$

scoreit

Knockout design, 5$!

oliverlovesyou

i dig the static or electricity or whatever coming off the bots. neat-ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueandYellow

love love love it.
robots are my favorite.

Falljw

Love the expressions.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great characters and scene, the electric static/short circuiting is cool.

N2O

Thank you!

kudzu42

Awesome! As stated by others, the expressions on the robots' faces are priceless! Good job.

ImAGoldenGod

The people that are clinging onto one another in the background need to have their arms extend a little bit passed each other's backs. It sort of looks like a two headed person in a straight jacket lol

TeresaM

I love this! One small thing, shouldn't the number on the door be backwards?

N2O

No, why would it be?

nodnarb97202

Way cool expressions, take out the door and add a theme (setting/circumstance). That way it's not just like 'cool shirt, but what the hell?!'

fdiaz

cool draw!

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

GREAT WORK! PRETTY COOL DRAW! 5$! =)

N2O

Winzarelli

im getting tired of robots

N2O

I'm getting tired of pointless comments.

alpha-fly

Ninjas pirates zombies robots blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda... don't listen to Winzarelli, he's being a tool...

N2O

Not a lot of comments; I am predicting a low score... oh, well...

skullcat

love the robots, I'd like it better without the window and the people in the background though - keep the door! $5

N2O

Cool, thanks!

N2O

2.10? I figured as much, but what the hell is wrong with you people?

No account?
Join Us