Close
One second...

Problems in the Kitchen

• by Midiman
  • posted Apr 30, 2007
  • 32 Comments

I was making dinner and had a thought. What if my kitchen went all 1950's. This is the result.

Watch this
Midiman

I was making dinner and had a thought. What if my kitchen went all 1950's. This is the result.

mr.bojangles

that made my day!! if you can, make the toast horrified. or have a dead piece next to it. $ 5

Gracifer

Poor bread. D:

laserboyjc

sweetness...though I think it's kind of funny for the knife to have a gun, being that he is a weapon himself...I think it would look good even without the gun. What do you think?

Frank Vice

tommy gun? 1950s? O_o

arndy

i get it now!

Jamrockin

Clever and nonsensical (I like that word even if I can't spell it right), just the way I like things like this. I think the "wait... what?" factor is enough on this one. I also like the design by the way.

Perny

I agree with laserboyjc. It would look even better without the gun. And the toast should look more horrified, like mr. bojangles said. But i really like it! And the colors are perfect!

papagorgio04

What if there was a piece of Sourdough (with holes) next to it? just a suggestion...

ImAGoldenGod

Aw but I love toast

I think he should be more scared looking

lolz0rz

Anyone that WOULDNT buy this must be a zombie...

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

Why wouldnt the knife just...you know...stab the bread? Also, the knife and gun are in the foreground aiming straight and the bread is in the background...what does he have to worry about?

brettGAGLIARDO

^^^^

i dunno i think its pretty funny with the knife holding the gun, because he can obviously stab him, but he has to resort to a gun, so its funny.

maddingo

i you take away his guns....he'll just resort to stabbing...

lol... kitchen knives with faces and guns....

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

Ah yes, the '50s. When people listened to Elvis and Buddy Holly and everyone carried around tommy guns...

Tonesss

i LOVE it
:)

MItche_01

best design ever, everyone should give this a 5

frozenman

It's alright, but I think it's an idea underdeveloped. Could we see a little more figures? Bonnie and Clyde play could be sweet...

matchxcore

aww poor bread. but i still dont get it?

if it was cheese it would be cute

turbothy

This strikes me as a total ripoff of the classic Gary Larson "When food goes bad" cartoon.

aleyc19

aww cute...in an evil kinda way
$5

dspiv07

this is great.

dilberto

its incredibly mansome.
(thats manly hansome)

Kundeisafag

love it IT better become a shirt

rebelswearpink

Maybe the knife should be a communist. Wouldn't that be 1950s?

wo747

It would be better w/out the gun being held by the knife because the knife is a weapon in itself. How much funnier for the bread to have the gun instead or for there to be no weapon but have the bread pleading for mercy.

wo747

It would be better w/out the gun being held by the knife because the knife is a weapon in itself. How much funnier for the bread to have the gun instead or for there to be no weapon but have the bread pleading for mercy.

veronique86

dig the design but the t shirt color is eh

Scoobydooto

1950's? ...I think you may have the wrong decade.

No account?
Join Us