One second...

Dulces Vacaciones

Ya he vueltooo!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
DrVSP

Who/What is Benidorm? I assume that will explain the joke.

ashnicole

I don't know what Benidorm is but it doesn't matter, love the illustration. Is the black one sunburnt?

timadd

Possibly sunburnt I would guess, "dulces vacaciones" means sweet vacations in spanish.

I love this. $5

adriserralta
adriserralta profile pic Alumni

Excuse me. I have sent the Spanish version of the drawing. In the English version I have put " i love beach " where puts benidorm.
Nevertheless, benidorm is a very vacation city of españa and very visited by English or German citizens.
Excuse my very bad english.

Trimm Trabb

I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of Benidorm. It's very very touristy indeed. But maybe only Europeans know it.
Anyway, I like this design. It's cute. :) But the panda needs something that only tourists would buy. Like 'I went to spain and all I bought was this lousy t-shirt'. :p
And if you want it even more realistic he should have a sunburn and a beergut. :D

matchxcore

i love the pandas but im still confused.

ineo2

i...love....it
it is amazing
$5

tenolo

aw the panda got sunburn from his vacation :) very cute shirt for summer!! 5

CatlandSockshow

i took french, and I only got to 2.... and i scraped by
so I'm confused.
but i give it a 3, cus looking at it makes me happy

antosh
antosh profile pic Alumni

haha, sunburnt panda! awesome:)

Bowtie

I'd like it better if the holidaying panda was pink/red: like sunburn.

kooroc

very cool... I agree with the pink/red suggestion tho.

sintanja

So cuuute! 5$

Gaff

Keep Benidorm, all Europeans, including all the Brits here, will get it. I love the beach is nowhere near as funny.

Although 'I love Ibiza' would be even funnier.

fouchnickens

Instead of making the white areas of the vacationing panda dark gray, I think the joke would be more immediate if the normally white areas were red -- just like a sunburn on a human. Anthropomorphism rocks!!

pony23

i like it how it is! i dont think it needs to be red/pink, your average euro tourist doesnt come back from Benidorm pink, they come back with a really dark tan. I like the euro-realism. just my opinion :)

Hippopotamus

This is great, it's really cute :)

kilraen

Pandaluna c'est toi ?

pandaluna
pandaluna profile pic Alumni

et non meme pas .....

loserchick88

i LOVE the expressions on their faces!!!
i didn't know where Benidorm was either but i still got the joke
5$

Sunshine69

One more comment, I think you should make your green color a little darker so the suitcase and bamboo come across better. I'd also get rid of the sun and palm tree on the suitcase, and make the heart red. I see how you're trying to make it look like the sticker is peeling off, but it's a little confusing. It took me a moment to figure out what the curl in the corner was. But I love the design and would buy this if it gets printed :) $5

I ♥ Benidorm!

kariannbear

I REALLY like this. I want one NOW!!!
$5

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

I "get" it
and $5

Nick_83

Great design! 5

Devniz

This made me laugh. Keep 'Benidorm' on the suitcase, for us Europeans.

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

very cute!

amishpowerandlight

OMG!!!!! That's tooooo cute! $5! I'd definitely keep it as Benidorm, btw.

warwickswr

Buen trabajo en el diseño. Me gusta el verde que eligiste.

chulin_

jejejejejeje, es genial. great work!!! $5

magaggles

The green colour on this shirt is AMAZING! I love it. And pandas are one of my favourite creatures. If you change the words to the English version that would be nice, but I love it the way it is right now.

I will buy this shirt the second it gets printed. $5

magaggles

hmmm.. it appears the words ARE in English. My mistake, I don't know what I was thinking :)

PLEASE PRINT THIS SHIRT!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us