Close
One second...

Octo-Ninja

Trained in the deepest cavern of the Loch Ness Monster's underwater lair, the Octo-Ninja is mercilessly tested to withstand immense pain by being beaten daily with electric eels, and to live life amongst the shadows like its Loch Ness ninja master teaches. Not even deformed karate turtles or an army of swashbuckling swordfish stand a chance against its tentacles of lightning! Another stealthy collaboration by Flying Mouse and FRICKINAWESOME.

Watch this
Flying Mouse

Trained in the deepest cavern of the Loch Ness Monster's underwater lair, the Octo-Ninja is mercilessly tested to withstand immense pain by being beaten daily with electric eels, and to live life amongst the shadows like its Loch Ness ninja master teaches. Not even deformed karate turtles or an army of swashbuckling swordfish stand a chance against its tentacles of lightning! Another stealthy collaboration by Flying Mouse and FRICKINAWESOME.

fresiannie

great design!

ZombieFood

Why do I feel like I've seen a lot of octopi and ninja submissions lately?...hmmm...but this is the first combo of the two I've seen and I dig the art...it's weird...I like it...

gredd

The shameless combo made me lol & lmao & rofl!

icebar

YEAH $FIVE

icebar

& i'd buy it. for my pet octopus of course.

kuber

HAHAHA! Love the shamelessness and the injoke and as per usual the design is very nice!

LionelM

Cool

ederlezi

Awesome stuff guys. Flying Mouse seems to only put out awesome submissions.

This will probably work for a lot of different colours too.

MagusMaster

I NEED THIS SHIRT TO HAPPEN

Edword

hahaha! nice!

Ninja_sloth

This shirt is sooo cool. Awesome shirt, I want it ! $500 !

FRICKINAWESOME

Thanks a lot guys so far for the kind words! Yeah, there have been a ton of octopi subs lately (lately as in as long as ive been on this site), but Flying Mouse and I felt we needed to bring this hooded beast of the deep to light for everyone to watch out for the next time they go in water deeper than a small puddle. By the way, Octo-Ninja would tear apart that player hater tentacled beast in the Lord of the Rings movie...

ninja.bassist

Good job Flying Mouse and FA. I always injoy your combo subs :).

gamejunkie

I always enjoy your subs. 5$

The Sam

this is friggin awesome $5

admiralwhitcomb

The illo's great, but the color scheme doesn't say "ninja" or "ocean depths" to me. Still kewl tho'.

TopJamen

haha, schweeet!

DamnThoseWiffyDogs

I don't care how many Octopi submissions there has been. This is made of win. Make the image bigger. :D

helo

cool image -- James Bond wouldn't stand a chance against this skilled beast

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

Pretty Cute Idea + Pretty Cool Illus! 5$! =)

Bisparulz

great character 5$

Monkey III

Whoa great designs -- you are fast!!!

jadeski

awesome. an octo-ninja would be quite formidable...

SketchPadPenguin

Haha, this guy would pwn my aqua-team. =P

magaggles

GLORIOUS! :) This shirt would make a wonderful addition to my wardrobe . I hope it gets printed

Ste7en

I wont begrudge you two for submitting an oft used animal. Octopi are some of the most shapely and versatile animals in the world, they are a great tool for an artist. That said, this doesnt do too much new, but it is well illustrated with nice subtle colors. 4.

herky

great collab and illustration, love the colors and patterns on the octopus.

FRICKINAWESOME

Once again, thanks everyone for the words of (mostly) kindness! Ste7en, I think combining these concepts successfully is actually something pretty new, especially with the visual of a ninja star in each tentacle. It's not celebrity fruit with faces, but most things aren't my good man!

MK141

I love this, and if it's not printed I will cry.

Wonderkitten

Eh, just saw this sub!
cool shirt. $5!!

dusk

Oh, brilliant - just when you think there's nothing new to be done with octopodes! I like this lots. $5

dacat

If this is printed, I will buy!

star_sea

that's just crazy I want that, I like mix like octo-puss one of my favourite, go see!!!

kiLLyou

PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!!

FRICKINAWESOME

Hey....it could still be printed. lol.

No account?