Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
professorE

Hell freekin' NO!

I can't do spiders, man.

beka531

it's a detailed, well-done graphic, but i'd never wear it.

Rathany

I agree with beka531.

J-Ray

hehe, that would freak a few people out :)

Bowtie

I like spiders, this one ain't altogether aesthetically pleasing though, so I am not sure if I'd wear it on a shirt.
Good graphic though.

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

I would also have heart attacks too! ^^'

numbb

haha this is funny! i love it! i'd buy 5$

trindli

i just shivered when I saw this picture.. maybe i would wear it, because its on the shoulder, so I would not get scared everytime i see myself in the mirror, but I could scare other people :D

renfrew

Terrific! Absolutly $5

NickyThePoet

I'm afraid of being attacked by brooms and Raid if I wore this shirt... but I do like the design and concept. :]

joolya
joolya profile pic Alumni

I like the concept and placement. but I like spiders, and this isn't ... this one isn't pretty. Some of them are.

joolya
joolya profile pic Alumni

I guess you wanted the scariest spider you could find, but if it was a big beautiful spider, I would buy it for sure. I'll give it a 4

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

People will smack your back thinking it was real. That dreaded thing is soooo detailed, and I love it!

ruby soho

Nice illustration but gahhh spiders ::cringes::

EvilGrayFly

The spider should be these long legged ones, black with red or yellow on it. I would position it on the back for full effect.

EvilGrayFly

Sorry .. didn't see it was already on the back :x

sjgrovo

too creepy to wear!

slaveofLloyd

Love it, but it be even better if there was a whole bunch of them on the back. Then it'd be a great homage to "Raiders of the Lost Ark"! Still, $5 (but please still consider putting more on the back).

slaveofLloyd

Whoops. Kinda goofed like Mouche. Thought it was a single tarantula on the front. In that context, my above comment still stands. And still $5.

artofescape

$5, completely awesome.

NAME._UNKNOWN

YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ninja.bassist

I love it! I'd wear it just to freak my archnaphob friends and cousins out. $5.

*my spelling sucks... forgive me.

kentellebee

id so wear it if it wasnt on white

Yabi Kuro

For all those who say "too creepy, wouldn't wear it" - I think that's the intention. I'm scared as shit of spiders, scorpions, tarantulas, etc. but this rocks! $5

BloodlessJason

That graphic is well done. Nice job, I get faked out by it for sure.

MK141

ewwwww

phones

i LOVE that there are som many spider shirts of late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curlyfry

I would have to hit someone with a newpaper if I saw them wearing that! hehe

asfi235

YES! $5

MooCowMoo

I'd totally wear this!

DangerD

Oh I'd so were this just to freak out my family

Sunshine69

I'd love to see a little more shading to give it more dimension. Great spider illustration, and I WOULD wear a spider on my shoulder. $4

Loubie

I think it looks great, I love the idea of it crawling up your back with you completely oblivious :)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I despise spiders...but if i couldnt see it then i think it's that much better of a design to freak others out with the same issues as mine! Passive-aggressive to the extreme!!!!

KDelrossso

Friggin sweet! Looks so real. Maybe a little more shadow though? Only problem is the front is a blank white t.... pretty boring. If might be fun if there was another completly unrelated graphic or text on the front so it didn't appear that you were wearing a plain t and had a spider on the back.

tiramel

I LOVE IT I'LL BUY ONE TODAY!!!!!

cebe

Not on white, please.

/amen

mikey_

Looks like something you'd buy in a zoo gift shop.

mikey_

*Correction- Something "Someone" would buy in a zoo gift shop, not me though, nuh uh.

black_bunni

awsum.. make it a bit smaller as to make it look like it could be a real spider on yr back

arabiantealeaves

hahahahaha, HELL YEAH!

i would buy this for the little monster i babysit in a heartbeat!

lesquelette

Nice spidey! I don't know though, I think it is good on white because on another color it might be lost/stand out less/look less realistic. Natural colors?

syk0saje

AWESOME! XD

Justdeath

I like it but someone will try to get rid of it... with a book

mirandaxdarling

when this design popped up it scared the hell out of me! i hate spiders but cool design.

sarahbobera

Haha! I love it. It could maybe be a little better if the spider were a little higher up, like, starting to reach the top of the shoulder, but hell, it's good now. I'd wear it.

rams

lol. nice pratical joke, but its not for me. nice details though! :]

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us