Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
professorE

Hell freekin' NO!

I can't do spiders, man.

beka531

it's a detailed, well-done graphic, but i'd never wear it.

Rathany

I agree with beka531.

J-Ray

hehe, that would freak a few people out :)

megan.alexandra

incredibly well done... but i think i'd have a mini-heart attack every time glanced over my shoulder

Bowtie

I like spiders, this one ain't altogether aesthetically pleasing though, so I am not sure if I'd wear it on a shirt.
Good graphic though.

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

I would also have heart attacks too! ^^'

numbb

haha this is funny! i love it! i'd buy 5$

trindli

i just shivered when I saw this picture.. maybe i would wear it, because its on the shoulder, so I would not get scared everytime i see myself in the mirror, but I could scare other people :D

renfrew

Terrific! Absolutly $5

NickyThePoet

I'm afraid of being attacked by brooms and Raid if I wore this shirt... but I do like the design and concept. :]

joolya
joolya profile pic Alumni

I like the concept and placement. but I like spiders, and this isn't ... this one isn't pretty. Some of them are.

joolya
joolya profile pic Alumni

I guess you wanted the scariest spider you could find, but if it was a big beautiful spider, I would buy it for sure. I'll give it a 4

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

People will smack your back thinking it was real. That dreaded thing is soooo detailed, and I love it!

ruby soho

Nice illustration but gahhh spiders ::cringes::

EvilGrayFly

The spider should be these long legged ones, black with red or yellow on it. I would position it on the back for full effect.

EvilGrayFly

Sorry .. didn't see it was already on the back :x

sjgrovo

too creepy to wear!

slaveofLloyd

Love it, but it be even better if there was a whole bunch of them on the back. Then it'd be a great homage to "Raiders of the Lost Ark"! Still, $5 (but please still consider putting more on the back).

slaveofLloyd

Whoops. Kinda goofed like Mouche. Thought it was a single tarantula on the front. In that context, my above comment still stands. And still $5.

artofescape

$5, completely awesome.

NAME._UNKNOWN

YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ninja.bassist

I love it! I'd wear it just to freak my archnaphob friends and cousins out. $5.

*my spelling sucks... forgive me.

kentellebee

id so wear it if it wasnt on white

Yabi Kuro

For all those who say "too creepy, wouldn't wear it" - I think that's the intention. I'm scared as shit of spiders, scorpions, tarantulas, etc. but this rocks! $5

BloodlessJason

That graphic is well done. Nice job, I get faked out by it for sure.

MK141

ewwwww

phones

i LOVE that there are som many spider shirts of late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curlyfry

I would have to hit someone with a newpaper if I saw them wearing that! hehe

asfi235

YES! $5

MooCowMoo

I'd totally wear this!

DangerD

Oh I'd so were this just to freak out my family

Sunshine69

I'd love to see a little more shading to give it more dimension. Great spider illustration, and I WOULD wear a spider on my shoulder. $4

Loubie

I think it looks great, I love the idea of it crawling up your back with you completely oblivious :)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I despise spiders...but if i couldnt see it then i think it's that much better of a design to freak others out with the same issues as mine! Passive-aggressive to the extreme!!!!

KDelrossso

Friggin sweet! Looks so real. Maybe a little more shadow though? Only problem is the front is a blank white t.... pretty boring. If might be fun if there was another completly unrelated graphic or text on the front so it didn't appear that you were wearing a plain t and had a spider on the back.

tiramel

I LOVE IT I'LL BUY ONE TODAY!!!!!

cebe

Not on white, please.

/amen

mikey_

Looks like something you'd buy in a zoo gift shop.

mikey_

*Correction- Something "Someone" would buy in a zoo gift shop, not me though, nuh uh.

black_bunni

awsum.. make it a bit smaller as to make it look like it could be a real spider on yr back

arabiantealeaves

hahahahaha, HELL YEAH!

i would buy this for the little monster i babysit in a heartbeat!

lesquelette

Nice spidey! I don't know though, I think it is good on white because on another color it might be lost/stand out less/look less realistic. Natural colors?

syk0saje

AWESOME! XD

Justdeath

I like it but someone will try to get rid of it... with a book

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us