Close
One second...

Why Do We Do IT?

• by Sharp
  • posted Apr 21, 2007
  • 24 Comments

Living With the Living - To me that means putting up with the amount of 'stuff' that surrounds us and sifting through it to realise what matters. Anyway, just a thought. (The original is really sharp obviously so don't be put off by the low quality of the drawing)

Watch this
Sharp

Living With the Living - To me that means putting up with the amount of 'stuff' that surrounds us and sifting through it to realise what matters. Anyway, just a thought. (The original is really sharp obviously so don't be put off by the low quality of the drawing)

rgreasons

Did you put this in the Living with the Living contest? It doesn't say anything at the top..

13strong

Could you provide a zoom or some more detail?

Also, I think this would be better if it wasnt white on black. Maybe try some different colour combinations?

jamonit

who's the chick?

iheartcmp

good point.

like it.

kiLLyou

$5 Fantastic!

grypesagon

i can't tell what it's supposed to be

Sharp

Hi Guys. In answer to your questions: rgreasons - Yes, it has the logo on the right... :) 13strong - I'll get a png large format image up on myspace for you all to peep at soon. jamonit - some bird off google images (just searched for t-shirt model) nice isn't she? Grypesagon - Its a face side on view, made up of 'stuff'. Happy scoring and thanks for the comments!

dinerstate

she looks like a mom of 3

gredd

I didn't see the face at first, but I really like it.

TYRELL

change the colours like cranberry with aquamarine or something.

NAME._UNKNOWN

TYRELL, the colours you mentioned made me thirsty, time to try cranberry juice and sparkling mineral water...

Oh and the design is pretty "Knarley"...

StaticFactory

I really would want this. (I want too much, but still...) 5$

CatlandSockshow

oooh never mind... I'm just dumb and looking too close
tre creative, I like it

Nerdrawk4ever

It's amazing, for sure. I love it!

Keep the colors as they are.

deadmoki

I looove it.... Would totally wear this! 5$

TaniHI808

i'm super lost w. the concept but

5 for sure because of the illustration work.

PanicOffice

I don't think they got it. :)

No account?
Join Us