• by skoozle
  • posted Apr 17, 2007
  • 27 Comments

a new twist on the beckoning cat.

Watch this
skoozle

a new twist on the beckoning cat.

ZombieFood

I like it on white...would be great if you extended the art and made it an all-over print...

iCrookedTree

ZombieFood is right. its a good shirt, but its just too boxy. let it go on. then we'll buy it.

J-Ray

zomg anthro-subs have invaded Threadless!!!!

drummerboy7stix

NOT ON WHITE FOR THE LOVE OF GODDD I want to be able to wear the t shirt forever and not worry about stains and dirt and blehhh

Jon Stauffer

Love the illustration, I agree with the white comments... maybe on grey...

Toop6

Don't listen to the whiners, white is a great base. It looks like it would work on more, but I'm diggn the white.

Devniz

Nice design, looks cool. But it's the chinese (or japanese, or wherever) characters that scare me off. If i don't know what it says, I'm not wearing it. Regardless how cool they look.

Which gives me an idea... But what is 'kick me' in those characters?

allangv123

looks niiiiice, but....i wouldn't wear it unless i knew what the symbols meant. =/ still i'll give it a 5!!!

ottr

I like the cat better.

orwell

i was totally thinking this should be on grey! right on Jon Stauffer!
awesome design!

stardance

It's a cool idea but her face shape bugs me. If you extend it, do not make it any more obvious that she's naked or I will not buy it. I am also not fond of the Chinese characters, but I actually like the color scheme.

ChloroformPerfume13

I don't like how it just ends abruptly. And not on white please...

sjgrovo

yeah, what do the Chinese characters mean? If I knew I'd probably give it $5

thatcrazywyles

Wow, it's beautiful. Keep submitting.

valjam

arghh!! I WANT THIS TEE!!!

StaticFactory

I like it, but I wouldn't wear it, only because I'm a girl...

mephitine

I'm with ottr on this one. The girl looks a little bit bishonen, too...at first glance I thought it was a transvestite guy. Still, it's a good idea with lots of intriguing nuances.

TopJamen

I like this, but the girl...well, i thought she was a man...very masculine jaw line.

Poor and Weird

On white...is great...it would be even better if is wasn't so boxy...let imagination run. :]

WalkingAlong

It looks like a guy with boobs.

And the flag is the Japanese war flag, but the characters look Chinese. I think I can recognize "beautiful"... I don't know if that's right, though.

knight of the garter

Um, I feel the identifying images are a tad confused. And even if the country is having an internal struggle, it doesn't explain why her features look caucasian.

i13ethat

thats nice...

drewster

shesh white people and their infatuation with the Asian persuasion sigh sigh sigh

No account?
Join Us