Close
One second...

Let's Make it Work :]

• by awerbeast
  • posted Apr 17, 2007
  • 31 Comments

this is my first submission, i hope you guys like it. it can be whatever you want it to be

Watch this
awerbeast

this is my first submission, i hope you guys like it. it can be whatever you want it to be

zombiegirl

i think i have seen this before

vixyish

Hm, yeah... and following the links in the comments on THAT submission, it's been done a LOT.

Not that you copied the idea, since the idea pretty well suggests itself. But there's not much to make this stand out from the others, I'm afraid.

Vidalfyre

nice idea...so sad

zegodead

follows ahead!

fade2red

i love it, only thing i would change is put the title in the "speeak" baloon. thats a funny thing to say to the other piece.ill still give it a 4

alevander

This is actually the third similar design I've seen in a while, and I really haven't thought much of any of them.

Lord Will

Yeah, sorry, it's been done before.

theadi

I like this better than the other puzzle designs I've seen.

awerbeast

i didnt know this design had been done before, but i think mine is still different. i tried to make this like the peices dont work together, but the one on the left wants to "make it work". seeing that there havent been any winners like this, i think its still a valid design

KayceKlyde

I think this could be done better, not enough of a pull to make me want this shirt

Sodacap_bum

even if it hasn't been done before, it's still too simple.

Duke Kettai

I like how this one is more simple than the other one, and your concept is different too. I like!

zoefly1

i've seen this but i like the other design sorry its a 3 but if it was in color 4 1/2

Ewidge

They don't fit together...

...Perfect.

May.19th

Haha! That's cute.

May.19th

I'd like it better on another color though.

Thuraya

there just isn't enough to it for it to be a winner, besides how many of us want to be reminded of that crush or ex that just didn't want to make it work?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I have seen this concept at least 5-6 times on this site. Please just check out the backlog of subs in the search forum to see what people have and have not subbed for your future designs, unless you have a new way to illustrate the same idea. Thanks!

BigODrummer

Next you should try a 7, 8, 9 shirt!

kab182

awwwww

kab182

yeh granted it looks similar to others, but this one is waaaaaaaay cooler and simpler and its just cool the way it seems like the other piece is looking away

TopJamen

wait, they can just switch sides, right.

jamonit

awerbeast

"we dont fit together"

reginaldh

Put a question mark after the heart.

trindli

it's not that obvious that they should not fit together, if you turn around the right piece, it should more or less fit to the left piece.. if your concept is that they don't fit together, you should make that clearer..

ghost.in.thunderclouds

I actually really like this, and yeah, it's been done before kind of, but I hate that one. This one is pretty, and I'd buy it.

No account?